Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-18-18, 12:26 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundingaway View Post
Thanks for the tip about the free month with the cheeky challenge!

I had also tried the P.volve's streaming when it first came out and wasn't too sure how to incorporate the videos into my routine and so soon stopped the streaming.

Three days ago, though, I renewed the streaming service to try out his new programs and I have to say I'm super impressed. I just finished doing the 2nd day of the 3-day body burn program. This was an exceptional workout. It is long, but well structured and complete. The first day's workout was really good too. I'm really looking forward to the 3rd day workout tomorrow. The work is very interesting.

I very, very much wish he would use another exercise model, although they do have terrific chemistry (of course, right?).

Based on your post, I gave the 3 day challenge a try. I am on day 2. Day 1 kicked my butt, though i’ve been low on energy lately. Although day two was longer and supposedly harder I found it easier. We’ll see what day three holds. Do you have a pband? Both great workouts. Much longer than his usual offerings.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-18, 03:57 PM  
boundingaway

Hi DesertMermaid,
I just received a p-band and used it for a couple of the videos yesterday. I also purchased his ankle bands. All three bands were well made and worked as they were supposed to. I didn't want to buy his equipment, as I have LOTs of regular alternatives, but I was curious and now I'm glad I have them.
Old 09-01-18, 02:45 PM  
desertMermaid

Has anyone else been doing the cheeky challenge? Any results to report? I’ve been enjoying a free 1 month trial and completed the challenge. I am looking forward to another month free. I’ve tried all his plans, the three day one, the butt lift express, and currently completing the six day one. I’m on day 5. I’ve enjoyed all the workouts. I’ve been using a clx band in place of the pband and made my own pball. I didn’t take measurements to see if i’ve Transformed anything but I feel good. I don’t think I’ll keep a subscription but I do love his method, I’m just too cheap (poor?) to pay the price.
Old 09-26-18, 10:10 AM  
desertMermaid

P’s got a new challenge see link:
https://www.pvolve.com/blogs/all/int...t-lift-program

You don’t have to stream to participate as he is offering it on DVD as well. Right now he’s offering 15% of everything in his store using code GIRLPOWER15. And he will soon be incorporating a slant board to the mix, which yes he sells in his store.
Old 09-26-18, 10:47 AM  
mandie123

Thks for the info,I went ahead and ordered, as I can't stream well anymore,really liked his workouts.

Tags
lekfit, p.volve, pvolve