Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-23-21, 05:52 PM  
seabliss

Today I did a booty band workout from Guided by Angie, followed by an inner thigh workout from another YT instructor--that one was ok, but I won't repeat it. It's fun to try new things though. I guess with this big change in my life, I'm interested in that more than doing older workouts right now.

We are hard at work editing our second video for our Youtube channel. It's taking us a while because we're trying to do it a little more vlog-y, and we are learning. Also we didn't take enough actual video--we didn't plan in advance and I think we are a bit shy to take video in other people's shops etc. sometimes. So yes, we are learning. But hopefully it will be good.

Cynthia, glad you are enjoying Leslie!
Old 08-23-21, 06:33 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, looking forward to your next production.

DD got her covid test today. Results when the lab sends them. It was free. A lot of places are charging over $100.

I did a 3 mile Leslie w/ toning intervals. I have some 4 and 5 miles DVDs, but those are not for this week.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-21, 08:55 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 30. First day of classes in N 95 mask for 3 hours. Stressful and tiring, but went well.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-21, 09:40 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Lynn, glad things went well except for stress and fatigue.

DD just sent me a text -- she got the lab result from this morning's covid test: negative. What a relief.
Old 08-23-21, 09:46 PM  
lynnf

Woo hoo! That's such good news. I think I am going to test on a regular basis myself. My DS tests every two weeks and even though he really doesn't go anywhere he is always so happy to report that negative result. But after a trip like that it's super good news.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-21, 10:05 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cynthia
Great news about your DD.

Check-In: 30 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-21, 07:21 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Yesterday I went with DH to his rheumatologist appointment. One of his meds makes the covid vaccine not as effective and weakens the immune system. His Dr. wanted him to get the covid booster ASAP. He has an appointment this morning to get it.

Steps for yesterday: 10,038
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 08-24-21, 11:22 AM  
seabliss

Today I did my longest workout since moving to Portugal - almost 40 minutes of low impact, no repeats HIIT from Heather Robertson. It was a mashup, which for her means she pulls different exercises from different workouts that she's already released to make the workout. So that was interesting. I was definitely sweaty at the end.

Cynthia, great news about your DD! We got our PCR tests at CVS before we got on the plane. They were free too. Here, you can buy tests at the store for 2 Euros, but they are the rapid antigen ones, I think. Is that about the same in the U.S. now?

Diana, my DH was not on his meds when he got his vaccine, so he didn't face that problem. We were concerned about that though as the news of autoimmune meds interfering had just come out. Glad your DH is able to get a booster!

Lynn, no fun wearing the mask all day. I hope things get better!
Old 08-24-21, 05:35 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Diana, impressive that your DH's Dr was on top of things.

Cheryl, what I know about tesing around here is that it was hard to find and schedule; glad DD got it done.

Check-in: Leslie ancient step tape, which I had transferred to DVD-R years ago. Don't often do it, but I love it.
Old 08-24-21, 08:25 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

DH felt a little queasy earlier but nothing else right now. A friend of mine went for a covid test at a Walgreens drive through on Friday and she still has no information.

Check-In: CS 1023 Lengthen and Strengthen your Core, CS 1021 Calorie Burning Workout, 2 hours swimming/paddling around, 45 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana