Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-19-19, 10:07 PM  
Loriann

I really like Lume.....I did bring it up on another thread.

The thing I have found with Lume is that the unscented is much better. I have tried both and the scented one resulted in a weird odor....not BO, but not wonderful either. Body chemistry maybe?

I also prefer the tube to the swipe applicator. I do still sweat, but my underarms are odorless and so are my shirts.

Lori
Old 05-12-19, 10:48 PM  
videofit

The Lume commercial is funny but informative. What are the ingredients? For the price, I hope you don't have to use a lot of it and use it up fast.

I like the Schmidt's so will wait until I've used up both sticks before trying Lume.
Old 05-13-19, 05:51 AM  
ardnas

I am very impressed with Schmidt's Charcoal & Magnesium deodorant! I like the unisex soft fragrance that fades and haven't noticed any smell or sweat (or stains on skin or clothing) after harder workouts, mowing the lawn, biking, etc. Will have to see how it holds up in humidity. Even my husband liked it and bought another.
Ulta sells the travel size for half the price if anyone wants to try any of the Schmidt's deodorants.
Old 05-13-19, 07:07 AM  
horusosiris

As a result of this thread I purchased and tried primal paste. I purchased the regular unscented paste and the baking soda free paste. Both worked like a charm. My husband also tried primal paste and then he recently purchased the lemon scent variety. There is no odor, no clothing stains and no excessive perspiration. We have tried it with cardio, weight lifting, hiking and no problem. I always have a problem with chapped lips and can not use many of the commercially available varieties. Primal Paste recently had a sale and I tried their lip balm and it also worked. Thank you for all of the wonderful information in this thread.
horusosiris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-19, 12:52 AM  
videofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardnas View Post
I am very impressed with Schmidt's Charcoal & Magnesium deodorant! I like the unisex soft fragrance that fades and haven't noticed any smell or sweat (or stains on skin or clothing) after harder workouts, mowing the lawn, biking, etc. Will have to see how it holds up in humidity. Even my husband liked it and bought another.
Ulta sells the travel size for half the price if anyone wants to try any of the Schmidt's deodorants.
I like the Charcoal & Magnesium as well. I didn't know there were travel sizes. Good way to sample more.

Tags
deodorants, natural deodorants