Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-29-19, 11:46 AM  
sillygirl

Chris Hemsworth’s Centr streaming site is offering an annual subscription for $95.99 until 2pm PST on 12/3.

https://centr.com/join-us
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-19, 04:52 PM  
sillygirl

Kait Hurley offering three 3-months gift subscriptions to share when purchasing her annual subscription ($119.99).

https://kaithurley.com/black-friday
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-19, 06:03 PM  
Richie

Udaya.com are doing one single month's streaming for $1 ($18.99 a month thereafter) or a full year for $108 (it's usually $180 when you choose the bi-annual $90 option).

Think I'm going to finally bite the bullet on a streaming subscription. This'll be my very first. Been really wanting to do Vytas' Find Your Practice programme.

https://udaya.com/black-friday-sale/
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-19, 11:45 PM  
mtngoat

Travis' and Lauren's Inner Dimensions site is offering 30% off a year subscription for new members (reduced annual rate $84). Code: 2019BF30 I couldn't see the end date for the coupon.

I wish they allowed non-subscribers to see what classes are offered! (Unless I missed it on their site, very possible... )

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 12:07 AM  
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
Travis' and Lauren's Inner Dimensions site is offering 30% off a year subscription for new members (reduced annual rate $84). Code: 2019BF30 I couldn't see the end date for the coupon.

I wish they allowed non-subscribers to see what classes are offered! (Unless I missed it on their site, very possible... )
Yeah, that is certainly frustrating. If you put your email on their list though you get 2 workouts to download. One is the first video of '30 for 30'.
Like you, I would really appreciate seeing what's on offer in full before I take the plunge.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 01:15 AM  
CharM

https://www.thriftbooks.com/b/holiday-sale/
15% Off Items $5 Or More
HOLIDAY2019
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 06:01 PM  
Becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydinva View Post
I'm about to order a bellicon rebounder (yay!) and at checkout, a 10% discount was automatically applied for Black Friday!
I too ordered a Bellicon for the 10% off. I was thrilled and then I found out they had a promo code for 15% off using the code INSIDER15. It's still working today. Apparently it's been a pre-Black Friday sale promo. And here I sat waiting until the 29th when I could have saved an extra 5% and ordered early.

Oh well, in the long run I still got a great deal and I've been wanting a Bellicon forever.

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 06:16 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I too ordered a Bellicon for the 10% off. I was thrilled and then I found out they had a promo code for 15% off using the code INSIDER15. It's still working today. Apparently it's been a pre-Black Friday sale promo. And here I sat waiting until the 29th when I could have saved an extra 5% and ordered early.

Oh well, in the long run I still got a great deal and I've been wanting a Bellicon forever.
Becky, contact them. They may actually give you a refund for the difference. If you don’t ask you won’t get it for sure so don’t be shy, ask.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 07:17 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Just saw: 25% off Denise Austin's 6-DVD 360° 6-DVD set. Reg $60, on sale for $45 with free shipping.
I'm always a bit iffy about Denise Austin's flaky enthusiasm and OTT comments but I bit. She looks so darn good and I need some inspiration.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-19, 11:08 PM  
ADoll

Bitgym is offering a lifetime membership for this weekend only at $299.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black friday