Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-19-22, 05:03 PM  
Lorelai

CS "Miranda's Fan Favorites"

I somehow found myself browsing the offerings from Classical Stretch/ Essentrics and ran across this. It looks interesting because it has two unique routines, plus some "favorites" taken from different season. I'm curious as to whether or not you'd agree that these are favorites.

https://store-us.essentrics.com/coll...-fan-favorites

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-22, 09:39 PM  
DCW

I don't have this DVD. I own most of the other DVDs so this particular DVD would be repetitive.. My favorites are episodes that address my problem areas when they flare up. Otherwise I like them all. I really enjoy the DVDs by Meg, Amanda, and Gail. And I love Sahra's DVDs.

I guess I am no help at all.
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-22, 09:42 PM  
Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCW View Post
I don't have this DVD. I own most of the other DVDs so this particular DVD would be repetitive.. My favorites are episodes that address my problem areas when they flare up. Otherwise I like them all. I really enjoy the DVDs by Meg, Amanda, and Gail. And I love Sahra's DVDs.

I guess I am no help at all.
It makes total sense to me that someone who owns all or most of their material would not buy this... But it might be appropriate for somebody like me who doesn't own very many of their offerings. I was just curious if these episodes were generally favorites among VFers.

Old 01-19-22, 09:43 PM  
Lorelai

That said, I'm very tempted by a few Essentrics titles which are currently on sale.

Old 01-19-22, 09:57 PM  
DCW

YouTube has 2 Essentrics 30 minutes workouts available that might help you decide. One is by Miranda and the other by Sahra.
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-22, 05:56 AM  
Demeris

Here's my take, and I either own or have owned everything Miranda has put out. Of those episodes listed, the only season I didn't like was season 9, and that was so long ago I can't remember why I didn't like it. But everything else listed is from a dvd or a season I loved. Sorry I can't remember specifics, but if I did remember specifics it would be about why I didn't like it more than why I did because I love Miranda and all her crew.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-22, 08:58 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai View Post
That said, I'm very tempted by a few Essentrics titles which are currently on sale.
I wish you asked about Essentrics a bit sooner, they had a sale that ended on January 3rd, prices were even lower, some DVDs were as low as $6 and $10, two DVDs bundles for $20, they even had a 10% off coupon during boxing day.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-22, 09:22 AM  
Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I wish you asked about Essentrics a bit sooner, they had a sale that ended on January 3rd, prices were even lower, some DVDs were as low as $6 and $10, two DVDs bundles for $20, they even had a 10% off coupon during boxing day.
I wish I had too, I missed all the best end of year sales. But I just fully weaned my youngest over Christmas, and I think I'm very much susceptible to hormonal shifts, because being not pregnant and/or breastfeeding has really helped my motivation! So I wasn't really in the game again until just recently, but I'm feeling pretty all in at this point! After three beautiful baby girls, I'm fully ready to be done.

Tags
classical stretch, essentrics