Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-21, 11:27 AM  
Leonana

It's raining here, all day long. Unusual for us. We might have snow in Prescott, my dd is hoping we have a white Christmas. It won't be much, probably an inch or so.

Vannie, adding my thanks for keeping the thread going. The support means a lot to me, it keeps me consistent with my exercise. I also enjoy the relationships. It was easy to include your mom, she was so sweet, a real gem.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Old 12-24-21, 11:49 AM  
MathTeacher

Merry Christmas, Girl Friends!!!

There is absolutely no chance of a white Christmas here. We are probably going to set a new record high tomorrow. The forecast says 76.

I really appreciate this thread and my friends here. Thank you, Vannie, for keeping us going.

Sherry, I am glad your dental work went well. It is important to speak up for yourself. We woke up to rain too, but it did not last long. I would say our weather has been weird, but it is typical for Arkansas.

Katie, I finished my puzzle a week or so ago. It was fun. I bought my Christmas puzzle for next year. It was on sale. LOL. A friend of mine had one of our family pictures made into a 252-piece puzzle. That is going to be one of our Christmas activities. I bet your dogs love snow.

Vannie, I wish I liked to bake. It causes me so much anxiety. I made a pie with cool whip this morning. That is the extent of my dessert "cooking."

I am hoping 2022 is better for me physically and emotionally. I really need 2021 to end.
Old 12-25-21, 11:27 AM  
Vantreesta

Merry Christmas, friends!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-21, 10:34 AM  
Vantreesta

-8 degrees at the moment. High of 10 today and now they're saying high of -5 for Saturday. I imagine we will be back in the 20s for highs before long, we'll see.

I've been so bad about posting my workouts. Last Thu and Fri I did short yoga practices on YouTube at my father-in-law's. I also went for a short walk on Christmas. It snowed all day and the road hadn't been plowed so it was short and slow bc it was a lot of work! Yesterday I foam rolled for half an hour and did a Yoga in Practice practice. Later I shoveled for just under an hour. I haven't managed yoga every day for my sadhana but have at least done some meditation. I need to go catch up my post on that check in and my minutes challenge.

I'm binge watching Supernatural. I never heard about it when the show first started but it is so my kind of show so when I saw in October that TNT was rerunning the entire series I started recording it. Thankfully my friend has the first 6 seasons on DVD bc our DVR isn't that big. I watched all of season 1 and the first two episodes of season 2 and deleted the rest through season 6 before I went to my dad's. Since we got home Sunday, I have finished season 2 and watched the first three episodes of season 3. The DVR is over 80% full and is only that show and a few yoga, with new episodes returning next week of current shows, so I have a ton of watching to do so I don't lose anything on the DVR. Most of the seasons have 22-23 episodes!

Dentist appt this afternoon. Unfortunately, I lost a filling eating gummy vitamins this morning. Roll eyes. Just glad they can get me in today!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 12-29-21, 12:01 PM  
Leonana

Vannie, it sounds like you got some good exercise from the snow. We hoped to see snow in Prescott, but it snowed the day after we left. It’s cold here, rainy and 40/50’s.

Sorry to hear about your tooth and glad to hear they got you in fast. I should get my permanent crown next week and I can’t wait!
Old 12-29-21, 12:08 PM  
Vantreesta

Sherry, you have had quite the ordeal with teeth and dentists the last couple years or so! Hope the crown sits well and you have no more issues!

If we had been home on Christmas we wouldn't have seen snow but thankfully there was quite a bit at my father-in-law's plus what came on Christmas Day. After we left they got 8-10" in the front we left early to avoid and I think he said another 6-8" fell yesterday. I'm so jealous!