Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-21-21, 12:27 PM  
SpiritYogi

I just wrapped up the challenge with Eoin's 'Love More Now' practice. None of the poses were new, but the way he put some of them together into the (repeated) flows was different and very enjoyable.

Insiya joined him for the final seated meditation, which Eoin guided and provided very detailed imagery that helped me get out of my head and into the moment and end the practice feeling lighter and brighter.

I thoroughly enjoyed this ten day challenge and would love to have (free) access to all the practices and incorporate it into my rotation every month or so.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 09:24 AM  
Venus

Day 10 Love More Now (41 min) was another lovely, gentle practice with Eoin. I did find the transition from lunge to seated pigeon, and back, challenging. I was happy to practice wheel again; it felt good last night. It was nice to have Insiya join at the end for the seated meditation to close out the challenge.

I truly enjoyed the challenge! I think it's great that they released the challenge before the holiday season, which can be stressful. It really felt like a gentle reset for the mind and body
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 09:31 AM  
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed this ten day challenge and would love to have (free) access to all the practices and incorporate it into my rotation every month or so.
Dena, thank you for starting the check-in and keeping me motivated and accountable!

I think it would be nice if they repeated the challenge before Christmas or for the new year.
Old 11-22-21, 11:54 AM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Dena, thank you for starting the check-in and keeping me motivated and accountable!

I think it would be nice if they repeated the challenge before Christmas or for the new year.
It was a pleasure having you with me during this challenge, Venus.

According to an email I received today, they won't repeat this challenge but it is available for purchase at a discounted price of $29.99. As much as I enjoyed it, I think that is a bit steep for ten practices that only last 30-40 minutes each.

They are offering another challenge -- Yoga Strong -- with two different instructors that begins next month; I've signed up.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 01:24 PM  
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
It was a pleasure having you with me during this challenge, Venus.

According to an email I received today, they won't repeat this challenge but it is available for purchase at a discounted price of $29.99. As much as I enjoyed it, I think that is a bit steep for ten practices that only last 30-40 minutes each.

They are offering another challenge -- Yoga Strong -- with two different instructors that begins next month; I've signed up.
Likewise

I'm glad they're offering it separately for purchase. It might be a bit too steep for me right now, too. I might try to do Day 10 again before it locks.

Thanks for the heads up! I got the e-mail and I'll check out the Yoga Strong challenge. I may sign up