Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-21, 08:10 AM  
alisoncooks

I generally alternate strength with something else, either cardio or yoga. What fills in the blanks varies. Right now "strength" is upper body weights and lower body floorwork (sometimes it's barre or traditional strength...or a mixture). Cardio is usually exercise bike or walking (indoors or out).

Other than working through the Powerfit Harmony DVDs once, I don't think I've ever done a formal rotation.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 10:55 AM  
kat999

I change up my rotation seasonally or monthly. When I get a new system or series, I'll go through a rotation of that until it's done. I sometimes loosely plan different days of the week for different modalities. Now that the weather is finally starting to get warmer, though, I'm likely to eschew my DVDs for a few months and try to fit in as many long jogging sessions outside as I can, going back to DVDs on days the weather isn't cooperating. I've been cooped up inside way too long (as have we all!) and without my trips to the local yoga studio to break up at-home workouts, I have GOT to get outside.

Tags
rotation, rotationally challenged, rotations