Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-21, 06:11 PM  
Tugger31

There's a short vimeo clip I see on the website, but it doesn't show much. Are there other trailers that I'm not seeing somewhere else?? I'm hesitant to pay close to $70 without more clips.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-21, 07:30 AM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
2/Lazy/4Gym posted a 4 week rotation with Heather Robertson that may work for you. Just only do one of the workouts instead of the 2 she lists. I'm on week 2 and it is pretty good.
IceQueen - I don't want to hijack the thread, but wanted to say thanks for this recommendation - this is a great rotation. I had never tried Heather Robertson but based on this recommendation started out Week 1 this morning. It was great, especially with 2Lazy4Gym's breakdowns. I don't think I will do the whole rotation as is but lots to work with here!
Old 03-30-21, 09:21 AM  
buffmama

A few come to mind: Montenegro Method, UFC Fit if you have it, 10lb Slim Down although most probably have more cardio than weight work. They are all short workouts.
Old 03-30-21, 05:42 PM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
IceQueen - I don't want to hijack the thread, but wanted to say thanks for this recommendation - this is a great rotation. I had never tried Heather Robertson but based on this recommendation started out Week 1 this morning. It was great, especially with 2Lazy4Gym's breakdowns. I don't think I will do the whole rotation as is but lots to work with here!
Glad you found something that works for you. I love 2Lazy4Gym's breakdowns, makes it so much easier to plan my weights.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-21, 07:28 AM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I love 2Lazy4Gym's breakdowns, makes it so much easier to plan my weights.
Holy cow, does it ever! I have come to rely on her for KCM workouts. In true vf fashion, I was thinking I need to figure out a way to back some of my favorites of hers up in case she ever ends her blog (gasp, the horror! )
Old 03-31-21, 09:25 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
Holy cow, does it ever! I have come to rely on her for KCM workouts. In true vf fashion, I was thinking I need to figure out a way to back some of my favorites of hers up in case she ever ends her blog (gasp, the horror! )
Never thought of that. I would hate to lose the info.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rotation, rotations