Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-16, 03:24 PM  
dnna

Is Autumn so wildly popular? She led 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, co leads Hammer and Chisel and now leads this Country release.
I for one can walk away, far away.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-16, 03:27 PM  
hourglass

Did anyone else notice Nick (from Leslie's latest walks) toward the end?

This looks like it may be fun, but not with Autumn leading. Something about her bugs me.
hourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-16, 03:38 PM  
lesia

Carl is married and yet I can't see the fascination with Autumn. This is at least 4 BB sets she's on. On the other hand, I like that Shaun T. and Tony Horton have multiple sets out there.

Like I said, that's me. I've tried at least 3 times to do 21 Day Fix but only got through 2 days of workouts. I like the concept, but the instructor doesn't make me want to workout.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-16, 03:43 PM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnna View Post
Is Autumn so wildly popular? She led 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, co leads Hammer and Chisel and now leads this Country release.
I for one can walk away, far away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hourglass View Post
This looks like it may be fun, but not with Autumn leading. Something about her bugs me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesia View Post
Carl is married and yet I can't see the fascination with Autumn.

Like I said, that's me. I've tried at least 3 times to do 21 Day Fix but only got through 2 days of workouts. I like the concept, but the instructor doesn't make me want to workout.
All of the above! If she's in it, I know I won't be interested.
Old 03-14-16, 03:48 PM  
upperwside

While watching the video. . I was waiting for them to say "just kidding.. it's a joke". Beachbody has lost me as a customer. Still have not done hammer and chisel .. and the last few releases are of no interest to me.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-16, 04:02 PM  
lesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
While watching the video. . I was waiting for them to say "just kidding.. it's a joke". Beachbody has lost me as a customer. Still have not done hammer and chisel .. and the last few releases are of no interest to me.
Thank you! That was exactly what I was trying to say. I love Beachbody products but in the last year or so, I've given great thought to their new products, but the last program I bought that I kept, was P90X3!

Not that it matters to BB, but they've lost me as a customer.

Lesia
Old 03-14-16, 04:13 PM  
dela

The concept is a good one I think, it's not for me, but I could see people liking it who like line dancing just like people like Shaun T's type of dance workouts. But it's the cheesy presentation that just makes it look like a joke and cheapens the program and the brand altogether.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-16, 04:20 PM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
The concept is a good one I think, it's not for me, but I could see people liking it who like line dancing just like people like Shaun T's type of dance workouts. But it's the cheesy presentation that just makes it look like a joke and cheapens the program and the brand altogether.
That whole intro was a bad idear.
Old 03-14-16, 04:28 PM  
lesia

Notice how in the video, there's "southern" cooking using containers....roasted chicken, mashed taters and mac & cheese.

Yeah it's cheesy.
Old 03-14-16, 04:41 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezthePuff2 View Post
I just about died when Carl spooned his chili into a freaking Fix container!!! Bawhahahaha!!
LOL!

This is seriously funny...and I cannot believe it is FOR REAL! I can kind of see where they're coming from. I know people who aren't "at home" with the hip hop vibe that Cize has...but I don't know that they are *this.* Like...people can be rural and "country" without being the butt of a joke, right? This just seems...too much, like a spoof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hourglass View Post
Did anyone else notice Nick (from Leslie's latest walks) toward the end?
*goes back to watch the video again*
NICK!?! Well, I might change my status to....interested...

(just kidding...I do not care for the country vibe)
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
autumn calabrese, beachbody, country heat, dance aerobics