Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-15, 05:23 PM  
wendy2

New Cathe Workouts soon...

Cathe mentioned on Facebook today that she should be announcing a new series soon. In response to one question regarding working one body part per day, she said to look for her new series coming soon (didn't directly say that's what it would be), and in response to a question as to whether she'd be making more beginner or intermediate workouts, she said "I think I'm going to make your day"...

Sorry--that's not really new-thread worthy info! But I felt a twinge of the old "New Cathe Workouts coming" excitement and wanted to share though Cathe Live and On Demand are keeping me more than happy right now!

Wendy
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-15, 05:26 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy2 View Post
Cathe mentioned on Facebook today that she should be announcing a new series soon. In response to one question regarding working one body part per day, she said to look for her new series coming soon (didn't directly say that's what it would be), and in response to a question as to whether she'd be making more beginner or intermediate workouts, she said "I think I'm going to make your day"...

Sorry--that's not really new-thread worthy info! But I felt a twinge of the old "New Cathe Workouts coming" excitement and wanted to share though Cathe Live and On Demand are keeping me more than happy right now!

Wendy
Yay! Beginner or intermediate!!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-15, 05:36 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

(*ignore my confession in another thread that my STS is still shrinkwrapped*) Yay!
Old 06-02-15, 05:45 PM  
lorajc

Did she mean its a one body part per day system? Those don't burn enough fat for me these days.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-15, 05:53 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy2 View Post

Wendy
I respectfully disagree - I think it's totally new-thread worthy info! Woo!

I haven't been this excited about a new Cathe series for a long time. I love RwH so much, that I can't wait for a new series!

Thanks for posting!

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-15, 05:54 PM  
MathTeacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
(*ignore my confession in another thread that my STS is still shrinkwrapped*) Yay!
Bwahahaha!
Old 06-02-15, 06:36 PM  
Loriann

Man, I wish she would do a DVD version of her push/pull Live. I love how fast and effective that one is.......otherwise I am usually always game when it comes to buying a new Cathe video. There is always some gem in every set. Thanks for info!
Lori
Old 06-02-15, 06:51 PM  
CharM

Yay! I love pre-announcement announcements
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-15, 07:16 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriann View Post
Man, I wish she would do a DVD version of her push/pull Live. I love how fast and effective that one is.......otherwise I am usually always game when it comes to buying a new Cathe video. There is always some gem in every set. Thanks for info!
Lori
I really enjoy her push/pull DVD from a few years ago too and would love an updated version. Not so sure I would be excited about a one body part series or beginner workouts. Oh well, we shall see.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-15, 07:44 PM  
mtngoat

I'm not so sure about a one-body part series either, but miracles can happen with the Workout Blender! (I know it doesn't work for many, however.)

If it's a beginner series, intensity can always be upped by increasing weight. Besides, beginner for Cathe is likely not beginner for most.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, new cathe workouts