Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-21-15, 05:14 PM  
Yelly

Buti News! New Filming, Sale, and Discontinued Videos

I just got this email. (The links do not work, of course)

Quote:
Hey Buti Tribe!

I am pleased to announce we will be filming two NEW DVD series this February: Dynamic Flow and Soul Sweat! We will also be re-shooting The Transformation Series with a number of your favorite Butisattvas.

I know a lot of you LOVE our original DVD and for that reason we are giving you a LAST CHANCE to stock-up, or get friends to purchase it before we take it off the market. The decision to take this DVD off the market is two-fold: 1) our Buti Yoga practice has progressed in leaps and bounds over the past two years and that DVD, while SUPER fun, isn't starting people off with the practice the way I want it to. 2) we have received a ton of feedback that I really want to put into action to help give beginners the proper tools to become successful with the practice MUCH sooner.

So, here's the deal. We will not be printing anymore of The Transformation Series. If you want to see what all buzz is about or tell a friend to try it before we take it off the shelves, give your friends this CODE>> JOINMYTRIBE15

This code can be used to apply a 20% OFF discount to The Transformation Series (downloadable or physical dvd). Click HERE to BUY NOW.

We are offering a 25% OFF CODE to our Buti Tribe Members ONLY for The Shakti Sweat Series. If you LOVE our online workouts and want something that will push you at the same level - The Shakti Sweat Series is PERFECT! If you're ready to take that next step and move beyond The Transformation Series - this is your chance! For that random day that your internet speed decides to slow down - no need to throw a stiletto at your laptop - just put your Shakti DVD in a hit the mat! Use CODE >> MYSHAKTI to get 25% OFF The Shakti Sweat Series. Click HERE to BUY NOW.
And to all of you ladies looking to get a head start on our #grainfreefamily challenge for February, starting off with The 30 Day Slimdown is a great way to educate yourself about our nutritional lifestyle.

The 30 Day Slimdown comes complete with Elimination Lists, Symptom Checker, Grocery Shopping Lists, Recipes, Meal Plan Calendar, Online Workouts with a schedule + MORE! For only $45.99 you get me as your personal trainer and nutritionist in one PDF package! See this informational video below and use the CODE >> MYSLIM15 to get 20% OFF. Click HERE to BUY NOW.

All OFFERS expire on Midnight January 31st!
Lots of love to you all and hope to hear from you at my BEST SEX EVER Webinar on 1/28. If you haven't yet bought tickets, get movin' - they are almost SOLD OUT >> Sign Up for THE BEST SEX EVER

All My <3,

Bizzie
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-15, 06:37 PM  
Breezy Trousers

From the announcement:

I am pleased to announce we will be filming two NEW DVD series this February: Dynamic Flow and Soul Sweat! We will also be re-shooting The Transformation Series with a number of your favorite Butisattvas.

Yaaaaaay .... Thanks for posting this, Yelly.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-15, 06:51 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
From the announcement:

Yaaaaaay .... Thanks for posting this, Yelly.
You're welcome!
Old 01-22-15, 09:17 AM  
Ann1964

Is the Transformation DVD's to advanced for beginners ?
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-15, 09:45 AM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann1964 View Post
I personally think they're a lot of fun, and not too challenging if you're new to Buti. The BeFit channel on YouTube has one of the Transformation workouts uploaded. It's right here, if you want to check it out:

http://youtu.be/IX1gity685o
Old 01-22-15, 11:29 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann1964 View Post
It's a great place to start but I think her ideology has transformed so much since that set was released. I'm excited about her new offerings! Yay for more DVDs!!! It sounds like one of them will be a flow series, which are incredible!! She always says that she converts more people with her flow classes... Myself included!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-15, 01:22 PM  
RoccoLuv

I just caved on The Transformation series. I'm a bit concerned since it sounds like Bizzie doesn't really like these DVDs anymore, but hopefully I will!
Graduate of p90x (2x), Insanity (2x), P90X+, CLX, STS, Turbo Fire, Asylum 1 & 2, JNL Fusion, Body Beast, Xtrain, Fitness is Function Kbell, Cathe Ripped with Hiit. Currently doing Edge Booty Extreme 2.
RoccoLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-15, 01:25 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoccoLuv View Post
I just caved on The Transformation series. I'm a bit concerned since it sounds like Bizzie doesn't really like these DVDs anymore, but hopefully I will!
Don't worry - they're still good! Hope you enjoy them!!

Tags
bizzie gold, buti