Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-14, 04:41 PM  
andtckrtoo

I like the Body Rock's but sometimes they require a lot of equipment... I like this one because it's a 30 minute workout with a bonus burn at the end and the only equipment is a barbell, free weights, and a kettlebell or sandbag for swings - heck you can even use a heavier dumbbell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD0_o7b-cdc
Old 12-05-14, 05:21 PM  
ncl

I did the Tracy Anderson Rebounder 2.0 workout on youtube today. I did like that one, too. It's the first video of hers I've ever done, I think. It was fun and I got to use my new rebounder.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-14, 03:11 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

I absolutely love Funk Roberts circuits. Best metcon workouts ever. And he has so many out there!!

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-14, 05:38 PM  
imhere2dance

I use Freemake Video Converter. It was free to download. All I do is Copy & Paste a YouTube URL to Freemake, and I'm able to burn it onto a DVD-R. I bought a huge stack of DVD-R discs at Walmart.

Deanne Mist
uploaded a lot of Denise Austin's older workouts. That's my favorite channel. I also like Paul Eugene. He's posted several full-length 30 minute workouts, but you have to search for them.
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-14, 07:33 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
I use Freemake Video Converter. It was free to download. All I do is Copy & Paste a YouTube URL to Freemake, and I'm able to burn it onto a DVD-R. I bought a huge stack of DVD-R discs at Walmart.

Deanne Mist
uploaded a lot of Denise Austin's older workouts. That's my favorite channel. I also like Paul Eugene. He's posted several full-length 30 minute workouts, but you have to search for them.
Be aware Freemake products are only for Windows Operating Systems.
Just be sure when downloading a Freemake product to choose custom options and uncheck all unwanted software.

For more information about downloading Freemake products:
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.c...imrosecat.html

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-14, 08:15 AM  
bubbles76

For those with a Mac, you can use MacX YouTube Downloader. I haven't had any problems with it. Free software, easy to use.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-14, 05:59 AM  
imhere2dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
Be aware Freemake products are only for Windows Operating Systems.
Just be sure when downloading a Freemake product to choose custom options and uncheck all unwanted software.
Maybe we're using different versions? Because mine doesn't have that problem. I have an "Options" button under the File menu, but not a "Custom options" button. And there's nothing about software in there. I also don't have the ability to edit videos. As I mentioned above, I paste the URL(s) from YouTube. By the way, I have version 4.1.3.
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-14, 06:42 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncl View Post
I think my favorite youtube workout of all time is Jessica Smith Cardio Ball Blast. I just love that one...so fun!
I like that one too. I want to try her Barre workout one of these days, her weight ones are good too. I like her quite well, she is personable and genuine, she also uses great music!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-14, 06:51 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
Maybe we're using different versions? Because mine doesn't have that problem. I have an "Options" button under the File menu, but not a "Custom options" button. And there's nothing about software in there. I also don't have the ability to edit videos. As I mentioned above, I paste the URL(s) from YouTube. By the way, I have version 4.1.3.
When downloading and installing, caution must be taken not to accept unwanted extra software that is bundled in the product.
This is a way of Freeware collecting some funding from other software developers.
If you do not remember choosing *Custom* installation options, you probably downloaded the extra stuff.
Once it is installed, there is no need to be cautious.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-14, 08:32 PM  
4leftlimbs

I really like Tracey Noseworthy's yoga routines on doyogawithme.com.

And though I haven't consistently used their videos, I'm impressed with all the solidly good content from Fitness Blender, too. I find that their workouts, on preview, look deceptively easier than they really are.
4leftlimbs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download to dvd, mark laham, sarah kusch, tech, youtube downloads