Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-10-14, 09:54 AM  
momofcha

Physique 57 Cardio Blast DVD

This was a streaming workout that they now released on DVD. Shipping is $7.95 so I'll wait for it to show at amazon.

http://physique57.com/shop/all-products/dvds/

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 10:12 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
This was a streaming workout that they now released on DVD. Shipping is $7.95 so I'll wait for it to show at amazon.

http://physique57.com/shop/all-products/dvds/
I was just coming to post this. I watched the preview and I like the looks of it but my oh my, why so darn expensive? Maybe Amazon will carry it with Prime free shipping later. If anyone sees it on Amazon please post it here. Thanks!

Editing to say I found it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Physique-Cardi...e+cardio+blast

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine

Last edited by Denise R; 11-10-14 at 10:13 AM. Reason: found it!
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 10:24 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I was just coming to post this. I watched the preview and I like the looks of it but my oh my, why so darn expensive? Maybe Amazon will carry it with Prime free shipping later. If anyone sees it on Amazon please post it here. Thanks!

Editing to say I found it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Physique-Cardi...e+cardio+blast

Denise
Awesome! I came up empty when I looked. thanks!

Old 11-10-14, 10:46 AM  
PhyllisG

I am going to complain about their pricing. My initial reaction was to order. Then I stopped. I paid that price for CardioSculpt and I am not paying $50 for 2 thirty minute workouts plus another $16 for shipping. I live in NYS so I am sure there is sales tax too.
I thought about ordering on amazon and getting Sleek Technique too but again there will be sales tax.
Right now I am thinking to wait and get SleekTechnique from Mary with 10off, free shipping and NO sales tax.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 11:03 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I am going to complain about their pricing. My initial reaction was to order. Then I stopped. I paid that price for CardioSculpt and I am not paying $50 for 2 thirty minute workouts plus another $16 for shipping. I live in NYS so I am sure there is sales tax too.
I thought about ordering on amazon and getting Sleek Technique too but again there will be sales tax.
Right now I am thinking to wait and get SleekTechnique from Mary with 10off, free shipping and NO sales tax.
It is a lot, but I got it at amazon with FS and no shipping... I'm a sucker...

Old 11-10-14, 11:38 AM  
PhyllisG

Well I went and checked amazon and I can get free shipping and no tax if I order both P57 and ST. I will resist temptation and wait for reviews and comments especially about ST.
Plus I just started doing LMP again and am enjoying the change.
But for anyone interested the shipping for P57 on amazon is $4.95.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 02:22 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I received the e-mail too. I think $25 is expensive for a 30 minute wo and then we have to pay shipping too. I might wait until Mary gets it.
Old 11-10-14, 02:30 PM  
rose2boys

I have to chime in about their on demand/online workout prices as well. $57/month for unlimited access or $5-7/workout for 48 hr access!!!
Craaaazzzy! Plus, there really are not that many different workouts on the site. I could kinda see paying the monthly fee if they had live streaming &/or added new classes once (or more!) a week -- similar cost to joining a studio (?)...

I did subscribe when I wanted to try P57 out and $5 a pop didn't seem too bad, esp since I didn't have to commit to a monthly service. But, then I really started to think about it & see that there are very few workouts added and it bugged me!
Old 11-10-14, 02:31 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
I received the e-mail too. I think $25 is expensive for a 30 minute wo and then we have to pay shipping too. I might wait until Mary gets it.
I didn't think Mary carries P57 dvds, does she? It would be great if she did, of course .
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 02:34 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I didn't think Mary carries P57 dvds, does she? It would be great if she did, of course .
I thought she did but I just did a search and it came up empty. I did buy the first two P57 DVDs from P57 so that's why I received their e-mail. But I haven't bought anything since then including their on-line workouts.

Tags
physique 57, physique 57 cardio blast