Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-18-14, 02:50 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenu View Post
Suzie thanks for sharing your amazing results. I also have to lose 30-40 pounds I gained over the past few years but having a hard time losing weight. I am an intensity junkie and gets bored easily with the same type of workouts.

I have been looking to try TA one of these days but every time I start doing TA after couple of days miss other workouts and lose track. I am not able to do TA consistently may be because of lack of good music and cue or because of my nature to pick and choose the workout of the day. I would appreciate any tip to follow TA consistently.
It's such a personal thing! I loved having it set out for me. Picking and choosing something different every day stressed me out. But that's me.
If you don't like her music, there is an option of no music, or her voice without music, or her voice plus her music. So you can easily put on your fave tunes. I wouldn't get hung up about having do workout 6 days a week with one rest day. I could not do that at the beginning! But I have worked up to that now.

It's funny because the music on her Meta program is one of the main reasons I kept going back to try Meta. I love the music on Meta and now follow Randy Boyer on Soundcloud. I restarted Meta 4 tiimes. When I took things at my own pace I stuck with it.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 03:07 PM  
kat41

Newbie to TA with questions. I plan to start her workouts on Monday, but I'm not sure of the rotation. I have Precision Toning, Method for Beginners, Dance +Cardio and the Mat Method. What would a weekly schedule look like and are there other DVDs I should get? Thanks.
kat41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 08:59 PM  
intelsana

I recently got TA precision toning in a trade and I am thinking about alternating precision toning with Travis Elliot's yoga. I am hoping that yoga will cover anything that TA doesn't??
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 09:22 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

SuzieC, those are very, very impressive results. I'm floored!!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 11:45 PM  
pcramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelsana View Post
I recently got TA precision toning in a trade and I am thinking about alternating precision toning with Travis Elliot's yoga. I am hoping that yoga will cover anything that TA doesn't??
I'm planning on starting a TA/yoga rotation tomorrow. I have a ton of TA stuff and I just joined Udaya today. I'd like to throw in some Ballet Beautiful here in there too.
Old 01-19-14, 07:53 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

SuzieC, those are amazing results--very inspiring. This makes me want to pull out my TA workouts. Congratulations!
Old 01-19-14, 09:25 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie108 View Post
I lost 35 pounds and sooo many inches with her, so I can only say good things. I didn't do hardly any cardio, and I really didn't do anything else either. I did the standard 10 days then moved on to the next level. I made it through year one, but didn't get to start year 2, because I'm pregnant now. I'm continuing on with her Pregnancy Project and my legs and arms still look pretty good.
Congrats!

SuzieC,
Congratulations as well! Those are fantastic results. I am floored!

TA targets my midsection really well. I can't put weight on my shoulder for now as I am injured (injury has nothing to do with TA). Once I get this problem resolved, I will get back to TA.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 09:57 AM  
muddjeansgal

I just completed the first level of MS for Abcentric. I love the music too. Currently, I am using Leslie for my cardio and this combo is working nicely for me. I am down five pounds since January 1st. I do not follow her diet, but I am eating better than I have in a long time.
I am excited to see what these next few months have in store for me.

Thanks for all the replies on this thread, this is motivating for me. VF is the best.
muddjeansgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 10:19 AM  
JulieIL

Just a quick note to say that I love a few of the songs in Meta/Continuity as well. I am embarrassed to say that I actually tried to find one on iTunes. Usually I like current or house/club music, but a few of TA's tunes are really catchy.

Also, I got my results with minimal cardio as well. It was just a matter of time limitations for me when I prioritized the MS work- if I had a half hour I did the MS work. This was really, really hard for me at first, in that I was so used to rigorously working so hard for my entire workout session. But I trusted TA's method, & I was shocked that it worked. For me, the key seemed to be the balance that the MS workouts created for me: the MS work was intense but not exhausting, focused, & left me energized to face the day instead of exhausted. My connection during the workout got me on track physically & mentally to face the day's challenges.
JulieIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 11:00 AM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcramer View Post
MS = muscular structure work.

She has a ton of stuff on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChW...LjjcXRQ/videos

This a great site also: http://masteringthemethod.blogspot.c...hot-links.html

You can definitely start with the free and less expensive stuff first for sure!!

Pamela
You have to be careful posting direct links to TA's workouts. Many times when links have been posted here, the videos have been taken down.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arms, tam, tracy anderson, tracy anderson results