Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-01-11, 07:42 AM  
pharma_gal

Congratulations! How long did it take you to complete the rotation?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-11, 09:10 AM  
Scbayless

I did it five days a week. So that would be 18 weeks for the 9 levels (each you do 10 times).
Old 07-01-11, 09:33 AM  
Ann1964

Very good results!
Any before and after pictures?

What do you plan on doing now?
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-11, 01:05 PM  
cardiomama

Congrats on your progress & completing the rotation!
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-11, 06:40 PM  
Scbayless

I'll do the after pictures tomorrow morning when my husband is home. I have pictures from day 10, 30 and 60. I'll show the whole process :-)
Old 07-01-11, 07:16 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scbayless View Post
I'll do the after pictures tomorrow morning when my husband is home. I have pictures from day 10, 30 and 60. I'll show the whole process :-)
Looking forward to the pics. I think pics are so motivating.
Old 07-02-11, 04:58 AM  
jazzy75

Thanks for sharing your detailed story. Amazing weight loss for someone already at a great starting weight ...did you change your "intake" at all?

Way to commit to the full rotation. I started a TA rotation a few weeks ago but ditched it after 10 days as I felt I was working out longer and losing definition already (my arms are pretty toned to start with). But I was trying to do the full Mat or PP plus cardio and with 3 little ones, the time commitment was more than I wanted to give (particularly since it didn't seem to be working for me)

But I liked the ab and leg work and will give TA an honest go in the fall (after tank top season is over!). I have Omni coming in a trade and think the program length and set up will suit me better. Based on your review, think I will get the book from the library again for another read b/c I still don't really "get" her.

Enjoy your results and that adorable baby! Your profile pic always makes me smile!
Old 07-02-11, 03:36 PM  
jessicarobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scbayless View Post
did you change your diet any?

i'm wondering if this would work for me. i workout HARD!!! and i can't seem to lose/change anything on my boby. i have a 4 year old and 2 year old triplets. i want to slim my legs ( they are bulky, i guess from all the squats and lunges that i have been doing ) and flatten my abs some more. i have done some of her webisodes and i do like them.
jessicarobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-11, 05:05 PM  
prettyinpink

Good for you for sticking with a rotation with such a little one. I'm debating Hipcentric myself and it sounds like you had fabulous results.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-11, 06:13 PM  
Scbayless

I posted photos in the check in-
http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...=167540&page=6

Tags
metamorphosis, omnicentric, tracy anderson, tracy anderson meta, tracy anderson results