Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-22-21, 11:58 PM  
Venus

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do today until I remembered this thread. I did Jessica's 1 Mile Walk and Talk: The Power of Momentum and the Cozy Sweater Weather Mobility Warm Up (followed by a little yoga). It was perfect for me today. She got teary eyed for just a moment during the walk, but I thought it was motivating and uplifting overall. It was nice that she mentioned and remembered Peanut. And it went by so quickly! I was surprised when she said the walk was over. Both workouts would be nice on their own, too.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-21, 01:43 AM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I read some comments before I watched the video and saw someone mentioning her crying so I knew it would happen but I don't blame her. Anyone that has had a pet knows the pain of losing them. They are a family member. I have two kids yet told everyone I had 3 because I counted my cat. I still weep for him. I can't get another cat because the pain is still real and I just cannot deal with losing another cat. My baby's passing devastated myself and my children. I will always love cats but I can't have them as pets anymore. I started crying when she was talking about her Peanut. It was rough watching but I got through the workouts. I am glad she brought it up because all of her prior videos Peanut was there and there are tons of the vids. I look forward to more of her vids.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inspiration, jessica smith, peanut