Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-24-21, 01:13 PM  
MARIKA

Jean smart is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1013 View Post
Right now I'm watching both Mare of Easttown and Hacks on HBO. Jean Smart is in both and I love her!

Also, the current season of The Handmaid's Tale which is completely depressing but I'm riveted nontheless.
Mare of Eastown is great and Jean is hilarious in parts.
Old 05-24-21, 03:32 PM  
Honeydew

Firefly Lane on Netflix is pretty awesome, definitely the kind of show you want to keep watching to see what happens next.

I just started watching Life in Pieces on Amazon prime video, seems pretty good so far.
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-21, 09:09 AM  
Terry

We are on our second binge of the series people don’t admit to loving 🤫 because it is loaded with violence and at least two (as I recall) of the characters loved by the audience commit murder: Orphan Black. We are waiting for the next season of Lucifer and recently finished binging on Downton Abby and Resident Alien.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-21, 09:34 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
We are on our second binge of the series people don’t admit to loving 🤫 because it is loaded with violence and at least two (as I recall) of the characters loved by the audience commit murder: Orphan Black. We are waiting for the next season of Lucifer and recently finished binging on Downton Abby and Resident Alien.

Oh, I've readily admitted to loving Orphan Black - even here on VF! It's in my top 5 or 6 of "Stranded on a Desert Island" series. I have the whole series on DVD (like a true vidiot ).

I am currently binge watching Dexter (which I also own on DVD, and is also in that short list of Desert Island series) for the gazillionth time in preparation for the upcoming new season!
Old 05-25-21, 11:59 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
Oh, I've readily admitted to loving Orphan Black - even here on VF! It's in my top 5 or 6 of "Stranded on a Desert Island" series. I have the whole series on DVD (like a true vidiot ).

I am currently binge watching Dexter (which I also own on DVD, and is also in that short list of Desert Island series) for the gazillionth time in preparation for the upcoming new season!
I was just thinking o need to rewatch Orphan Black! Also, when is the new series of Dexter coming out and which service will have it?
Old 05-25-21, 12:22 PM  
sherry7899

[QUOTE=Honeydew;2926719]Firefly Lane on Netflix is pretty awesome, definitely the kind of show you want to keep watching to see what happens next.

Is Firefly Lane totally different from the book? I read the book when it first was released, so I barely remember it. I started the series, but it seemed very different. Maybe I really totally forgot the book!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-21, 12:26 PM  
warriorprincess

Oh I'm so happy to hear another season of Lucifer is coming this week! I've already watched that series twice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You're only 1 workout away from a good mood.
warriorprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-21, 02:08 PM  
killoffsonny

I'm watching The Flight Attendant on HBO Max. Finished Mare of Easttown a few days ago.

A few months ago I started watching NCIS from the very beginning on Netflix. I think I'm in season 11 now. DiNozzo and Abby are still on the show now where I am but Zeva is not. I watch the current season on CBS. So I'll catch up eventually although I've seen every episode there is of the past seasons. Still its been awhile so its not all fresh in my mind.
Old 05-25-21, 05:48 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
I was just thinking o need to rewatch Orphan Black! Also, when is the new series of Dexter coming out and which service will have it?
I think they're still filming it right now. The only info I can find says it should come out in the fall, and it will be on Showtime. I'm not sure what streaming services that will include. Probably Hulu? Right now the original series is on Amazon Prime.
Old 05-25-21, 06:11 PM  
sherry7899

I hope someone does a Dexter recap on you tube before the new episodes are on. I do not have any desire to watch the last season again! Our favorite season was the season with John Lithgow.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
binge watch, favorite tv shows, off topic