Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-23-17, 02:12 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Also, after significant consideration and subscriber feedback, we've decided to no longer offer the basic subscription plan. B3 is a company committed to innovating often and always delivering an incredible client experience - and this decision is a direct reflection of this commitment. We've chosen to grow better and continue to evolve the B3 Online experience-- to help our clients achieve whole-body health.
Hahahaha, I'm sure subscriber feedback was, please! Charge us more!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 03:17 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Hahahaha, I'm sure subscriber feedback was, please! Charge us more!
Old 07-23-17, 04:01 PM  
donnamp

I think they should have given you a refund, or a partial refund, I would have - to me having good will would be more important than making money. But maybe that is why I don't run a business, LOL!

I don't like the new pricing, if they really wanted to provide a better experience they could have kept different membership levels so people would have choices about their subscriptions and would have given people more affordable options.

I am happy to report that most of their e-mail to me ends up in my spam folder, LOL!

I do have a gift card, I wonder how much I will get out of it? I don't intend to put a CC number in - that is for sure, b/c if I forget to cancel I'll be out $300.

It really sours me on B3.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 07:54 PM  
lizr

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
I agree that sounds like poor customer service.

I have a gift card that was purchased when they still had the basic subscription. I wonder what they will do now: will they honor the full six months at the only available level, or will I get just a couple of months worth?

Has anyone tried to redeem one?
Last fall I did and wanted to upgraded subscription (which I guess is now the new basic). They prorated the value of the basic towards the upgraded and I paid the difference. I did it for 6 months and burned out on it and needed something new.
lizr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre3