Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-21, 08:01 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Nothing officially scheduled so a normal day! Planning on walking Gus, working in the yard and putzing around. Yesterday I went to the eye doctor and got a new prescription to try to reduce eye pressure in one eye - got that filled and used it last night - no problems. Adelija is still trying to find a volunteer position and will be going to a food packing place for meals for kids tonight. The feline place has a seminar they want her to attend, but no room for it in four months .

Laura, nice that you have good selectors at the place you use. I remember a Wegman's in IL when I was there - nice store! The only other one I recognize is Walmart and I don't like giving them my business. I think TJ may offer this in the future. Hope the Xrays show something correctible.

Paula, it's nice your parents have a dining service they can use - with my cooking skills , having somewhere to get a good meal would be a benefit. It would be cool if you and Laura ended up in the same place! I am researching places with my friends also - they want to build or renovate something that will work for them (being architects doing senior housing stuff now).

Waves to all!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote