Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-03, 04:28 PM  
Colleen
VF Supporter

Question defective Rainbeau Mars VHS/DVD?

I was previewing my Vinyasa Flow for Beginners DVD, and noticed a couple of spots of static early in the workout (near the 2 and 3 minute marks on the DVD counter - not sure where it would be on a VHS counter). These are short bursts of static, but they are loud and therefore distracting!

Does anyone else have this problem with the DVD or VHS? I'm assuming if this is a production problem, it will show up on the VHS version too.

If I had a nickel for every time I've had to prove that exercise can work without pain, I'd be a very rich woman.
- Pilates teacher Brooke Siler
Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-03, 04:33 PM  
Danielle*
VF Supporter

Hi Colleen,
I just did this DVD this morning and mine had the exact same static/popping sounds early in the workout. I already exchanged mine thinking it was defective. I haven't had a chance yet to check out the replacement, but I will later and post if the same problem is on my new DVD. I loved the workout, btw!

Danielle
Danielle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-03, 04:44 PM  
Deanna
VF Supporter

LOL. Forgive me, Colleen, but I saw your thread title and the only word that stuck out for me was Mars . My mind must be in the chocolate gutter today. I thought you had a defective candy bar on your hands. Sorry 'bout butting in .
Old 09-21-03, 05:32 PM  
charmed*again

I checked my copy and the sound fades for a couple of seconds at about the 2 minute mark, but there is no static. I've done this practice a few times and never paid attention before.

I agree that this is a great yoga tape. I also enjoyed Pure Tranquility, but I haven't had a chance to try Pure Sweat or Pure Power. I did preview them when I first got them, and I think I'm going to like them a lot as well.
charmed*again is offline   Reply With Quote