Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-21, 10:13 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout yesterday was Perfect30 Lower Body + bonus lower body + 25 minutes on the elliptical. It's kind of annoying that Cathe doesn't have a premix that includes both the LB + LB bonus. You have to play the workout, stop at the cooldown, go back to the menu to the bonus section, and then play the bonus segment.

Cher - The new SUV is a nice anniversary present . DH and I are struggling to figure out what we want to do for our upcoming anniversary too. I'm still a little concerned about traveling and eating indoor.

Karjoy - I've been there (not feeling like doing anything). Maybe your body is telling you to take a break!

Waves to all. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-21, 06:26 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

I kept getting a Internal Server error message last night so I never could post. Hmmm…

Last night I went to Burn and we did push/pull upper body which was hard but fun. Even used the battle ropes to pull ourselves across the floor while our feet were on sliders. Then you dropped the ropes and pushed yourself backward while in a plank position with toes on sliders. Fun!

Cher I’m glad you had a nice anniversary. A new vehicle is a nice present you hopefully both can use. I think it is a real treat to go to breakfast.

I did about 33 minutes on the treadmill tonight. I need to do some adjustments as the belt was a little squeaky. That’s simple enough thank Heaven.

Jbliff I know lots of people are traveling and all of us are trying to figure out what is best. We have so many outdoor eating options in Florida that we probably won’t eat indoors for a while. Thank goodness the airlines require masks through Sept 13, though we are not thinking of flying yet. Do you guys know how far you might venture?

Hi Vannie and Gibbee!
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-21, 05:33 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was LITE Body Weight & Bands. DH and I decided to go for a ride and ended up at the restaurant we went to on the boat over the weekend and sat outside on their deck overlooking the lake. Decided to do a day late anniversary lunch 😉.

We are expecting A LOT of rain for about the next 7 days. Ugh. Hopefully that means 4th of July weekend will be nice.

JBliff - I know, I thought that was odd that Cathe didn’t have that Lower Body premix too.

Karen - That push pull exercise with the ropes sounds tough!

Waves Vannie & Gibbee!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-21, 07:09 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was a 70-minute walk in the morning and Hip Openers from AM Yoga for Your Week in the afternoon.

Cher - Nice that you ended up with a late anniversary lunch! We're not expecting any rain here for the next 10 days so it'll be dry and hot .

Karjoy - DH and I were thinking about going to the beach or the mountain--about 2 to 4 hours away. I would have loved to go to Europe this year but it looks like things are still relatively iffy in terms of travel overseas. At least I did renew my passport this year. Are you watching what's going on with this delta variant? That's pretty scary.

Waves to Vannie and Gibbee. Have a good day, all.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-21, 06:24 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Cathe Step Sync Combos 1 & 2 premix and the first stretch from Stretch Max.

Rained all day yesterday. Expected to rain all day today. They are still saying rain all the way to Friday. Ugh.

Waves to all.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-21, 07:24 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Jbliff yes I have been watching the Delta variant and it sounds darn scary. I looked at our county stats today and only 40% of the citizens in our county have been fully vaccinated. That’s downright scary because apparently one shot might not be near as protective as 2 for the Delta strain. So upsetting!
And it won’t be long before fall is here and I bet there will be an uptick in cases.
Sheesh! I kinda want to travel internationally too but I have had a few patients who did so and there were some glitches. Gonna wait till next year likely. I renewed my passport 2 years ago.

Resting today and running 6 miles in am. Yesterday after work went to Burn for legs and I really feel it today.

Cher I hope your rain will be gone by the 4th! Will you be going to the cabin? Anything with those damn battle ropes is pretty hard. Just flipping them up and down in waves will send your heart rate soaring.

Waves to Gibbee and Vannie.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote