Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-06-21, 04:21 PM  
Vantreesta

I did these today. Overcame tiredness, lethargy and funk so even though it isn't much it's better than nothing! I have missed two runs this week and that means two Zombies Run missions missed!

22 minutes (from HALLOWEEN INSPIRED FULL BODY WORKOUT!! || NO Equipment! -Sharona’s Hill, YT) 1st time--there was no warmup or stretch, 3 rounds of bodyweight exercises; next time hopefully I remember to do a warmup first
3 minutes (from Zumba Sulu: Halloween Zumba Cool Down/Stretch (The Nightmare Before Christmas), YT) 1st time--made me smile!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-21, 02:29 PM  
Vantreesta

I've updated the original list to include workouts you guys have posted as well as some more I've found. I will say, I haven't previewed as much the ones I found and posted under the line so buyer beware. And Harry Potter doesn't equate Halloween, but well, you know, magic and witches and warlocks and all.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 10-07-21, 05:25 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
I've updated the original list to include workouts you guys have posted as well as some more I've found. I will say, I haven't previewed as much the ones I found and posted under the line so buyer beware. And Harry Potter doesn't equate Halloween, but well, you know, magic and witches and warlocks and all.
Thanks for the smile :-)
Old 10-07-21, 06:01 PM  
jetlitis

Released today on YT (October 7, 2021):

Zumba Sulu: Halloween Zumba Jump in the Line (Shake Senora) Harry Belafonte (4:18)

Cute warm up, although I used it as a cooldown. He also added a low impact version on the screen. He does quite a lot of shaking (which I don't do as well, but it was still fun!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYAnCi1vU20
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-21, 06:48 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
Released today on YT (October 7, 2021):

Zumba Sulu: Halloween Zumba Jump in the Line (Shake Senora) Harry Belafonte (4:18)

Cute warm up, although I used it as a cooldown. He also added a low impact version on the screen. He does quite a lot of shaking (which I don't do as well, but it was still fun!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYAnCi1vU20
Oh this excites me so much! I love that song!

Added it to the original post. I can't believe how long that list is!

Old 10-08-21, 01:54 PM  
jetlitis

Today, I did a 4 minute Ghostbusters Zumba Dance -- easy dance steps and fun!

YT: Baila con Isabel -- Halloween Ghostbusters Remix Zumba Dance Fitness (~4 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpW5_1g56x0

Vantreesta, I also found a new Halloween 60 minute step workout (although I don't do step), but if someone is looking for a long cardio step workout, this is it!

Caitlin Sockin Dynamic Fitness:
Halloween Step Aerobics Workout �� Intermediate Add-On Full Fitness Class �� 60 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJz6laoHv-E&t=2102s
Old 10-08-21, 02:16 PM  
Vantreesta

Thanks for posting those, jetlitis!

I planned out workouts for the month yesterday. Unfortunately, my day today got derailed by a dying washing machine and subsequent research for a new one and I'm not sure I have the energy now to workout. At least supper is in the crockpot so if I find some energy I don't have to worry about being done in time to cook!

Old 10-09-21, 02:41 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Thanks for posting those, jetlitis!

I planned out workouts for the month yesterday. Unfortunately, my day today got derailed by a dying washing machine and subsequent research for a new one and I'm not sure I have the energy now to workout. At least supper is in the crockpot so if I find some energy I don't have to worry about being done in time to cook!
Vantreesta, sorry about the washing machine. That really sucks!

Today's Halloween dance workout:

Karen Carlson: Thriller - (Zumba) Dance Fitness (Halloween 2014) (5:43 mins)-- not sure if this is on your list, but I enjoyed it. I need to do it a few more times to get the choreography right. It's the same routine over and over, but I don't mind that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QAxFs-tMI
Old 10-09-21, 06:54 PM  
sherry7899

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...ature=youtu.be

Sorry if this was posted already

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-21, 07:03 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
Vantreesta, sorry about the washing machine. That really sucks!

Today's Halloween dance workout:

Karen Carlson: Thriller - (Zumba) Dance Fitness (Halloween 2014) (5:43 mins)-- not sure if this is on your list, but I enjoyed it. I need to do it a few more times to get the choreography right. It's the same routine over and over, but I don't mind that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QAxFs-tMI
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I don't think either of those are on the big list but I will add them. Thanks!

No workouts again today. We did go get a washer (dryer too) that will be delivered Tuesday, thank goodness! I spent the rest of the day in the kitchen baking two cakes and a pie and putting up my cemetery in the yard. Figures, barely a breeze the past couple weeks and today it's windy. I've already had to restake two tombstones twice already. The ground is just so hard nothing wants to go in. Anyway, at this rate I'll still be doing Halloween workouts at Christmas. And I'm okay with that!

Speaking of Christmas, I was thinking someone mentioned there is already a thread out there. Should find it and start adding to it!

Tags
fun cardio, fun short workouts, fun workouts, halloween, halloween workouts, holiday workouts, theme workouts, youtube