Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-18-22, 02:32 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Pilates by Lisa H.E.A.T

How is Lisa's new H.E.A.T program and how does it differ from her other classes?

I was a member for couple of years but left about 3 years ago try other instructors. I recently started receiving her emails again, and I see that she has revamped her website since then. A week ago or so, she launched her new program called H.E.A.T Low Impact High Intensity and suddenly, I'm very interested in signing up again. Her monthly subscription is $24.99 which is not cheap, but not outrageously expensive either.

Can someone who is a current subscriber provide some insight into her newest program? Thanks!

https://pilatesbylisa.com.au/heat-program/
Old 05-18-22, 07:02 PM  
Dontmindthemess

I did one of the HEAT workouts yesterday, Magic Circle Lower Body. It’s not really any different than Lisa’s other workouts in content, she just uses a timer for the moves. I just resubscribed last week, the website is revamped and there’s an app. The content is easy to search. I do admit I like her older workouts better, especially the outdoor ones with all that beautiful scenery. There’s a discount for the first month if you’re really curious but I didn’t think that it was that different.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 06:13 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Thank you for your response. I guess I was hoping her new program will be much different than Lisa's other workouts. Her older classes were really good but I think I will wait and will re-subscribe at the end of the year. Thanks again!

Tags
pilates by lisa