Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-21, 07:04 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Well, I feel like an old person today. My dh and I had our wedding anniversary so what had we decided to do? Buy a Laz-y-boy recliner rocker. For me! I found a great snoozing recliner that suited me, but then I've noticed my dh looking around longingly, so I suggested that we get one to replace the one we now have in our living room and which I hate. He doesn't like it either It's huge, uncomfortable and just plain-old butt-ugly. So, we walked out of the store having purchased 2 wonderful Lazy-boy recliners! How is that for an old married couple on their anniversary? The bad news is that their delivery time right now is 4-6 MONTHS! Due to Covid we're told. I wish we had our chairs sooner but it is what it is. I don't want to settle for just any old chair to get it sooner. If I pay top dollar, then I want exactly what I want even if I have to wait 6 months for it!

Just chatting here....
Chuckling about your Laz-y-boy recliner rocker and old person comment! My son bought a desk at the end of the year and he still doesn't have it yet. We think it is coming this week. Covid was the reason for the delay.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith get strong