Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-22, 12:17 PM  
hypnomoon

Where Can I Find My Previously Purchased Cathe Downloads?

I had switched computers several times and have recently switched over to Apple. I have downloaded my past purchased workouts but can't find them.

Is there a place on my account with Cathe that shows my purchased downloads? I want to buy some new ones but can't find the old ones.

This is exasperating! I'm so frustrated. I searched here and then on Cathe's forum and can't locate any info. Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-22, 01:15 PM  
Ann1964

would they not be n your email account ?
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-22, 10:27 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I track the Cathe Live downloads I've purchase in a spreadsheet so I know what I've bought already. I also have a "Cathe Live" folder I created that I try to save the emails with the links in them because the title of the emails has the workout # and name.

It is strange though that they don't appear to have a way to easily track one's Cathe Live download purchases. I checked my Cathe purchases under order history and it only lists dvd and equipment orders.

The only way I can seem look up my Cathe Live Downloads is to go to my own email account that I used to purchase them and do a search for "cathe download purchase". If you also have a way to sort by email subject title, the cathe lives will show up early because the download link emails sent begin with numbers and then the workout title.

If you find out anything else about this (an easier way to track), please let me know in this thread if you can.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-22, 09:37 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Unfortunately I don’t think you can track them on Cathe’s website. I’ve only downloaded them to my iPad and I store them in the cloud too.

Maybe contact Cathe Customer service? Nancy should be able to locate your purchase invoices and hopefully you can get another link to them. I had a problem with the last download purchase and she did not give up until I could get them downloaded. Turns out I had to use Chrome and not Safari to download. She is awesome!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe downloads