Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-12, 03:47 PM  
Marian
VF Supporter

Thumbs up More Praise for Mary

I bought Les Mills Pump from totalfitnessdvd about two weeks ago, I just got around to doing Pump Extreme, and the dubbing was off, drove me crazy. I contacted Mary and she said she'd have BB send me a replacement right away. Outstanding!
Marian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-12, 03:50 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Yep. I Mary. She is amazing - she did something similar to me when the packaging was messed up and a DVD got damaged in a beachbody order I placed - she had the new one on its way right away.
Old 06-20-12, 06:23 PM  
old lady

It the past week, I've ordered two times from Total Fitness. I'm getting spoiled. The first order was received rather quickly. On Friday, the 15th, around 8:00 p.m., I placed another order. The confirmation email arrived in my emailbox at 8:00 p.m. At 8:20, another email arrived, saying that my order had shipped. Monday morning, my package arrived. . . . in Texas!!

Around the same time I placed an order with Collage. I received the confirmation email that said the order would ship the following Monday (I opted for the free shipping) and that I would receive another email with the tracking information. I'm sort of OCD about tracking my packages since the mailman doesn't always leave a notice that my package is at the leasing office.
old lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12, 10:31 AM  
multisportgirl

I LOVE total fitness!!! Mary is terrific!!! I always look on other sites for dvd's but almost always order from her! She just can't be beat !
multisportgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12, 12:04 PM  
laurajhawk

This is a great reason to go through Mary for Beachbody stuff, because Mary can get you a whole new DVD in less time than it would take you to just make contact with Beachbody.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-12, 09:45 PM  
marmact

I am convinced Mary lives above the post office, lol.

Her customer service is seriously phenomenal.
Old 11-08-12, 07:15 PM  
laurajhawk

I just ordered Animal Yoga and the original Buns of Steel. The time from order to shipment was,

I kid you not,

wait for it....

three minutes.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-12, 04:11 PM  
momof10

[QUOTE=laurajhawk;2128853]I just ordered Animal Yoga and the original Buns of Steel. The time from order to shipment was,

I kid you not,

wait for it....

three minutes.[/QUOTE

Yea, Mary is awesome!!! I have had that quick of a response from order to shipment. It always blows me away. She is the best.

Cheryl
Old 11-21-12, 09:38 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
This is a great reason to go through Mary for Beachbody stuff, because Mary can get you a whole new DVD in less time than it would take you to just make contact with Beachbody.
As an FYI I had a problem disc in the TurboFire set I bought a few weeks ago and Mary told me they've asked her to have the customer contact Beachbody. They no longer want her doing so. She did give me a specific telephone number to call and they took care of it---sent me a replacement disc right away. So Mary is still the greatest but she can't do the CS part directly with Beachbody anymore.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-12, 04:13 PM  
kimzwirez

She's amazing

I just got the Urban Rebounder Deal of the Day from 11/25. It shipped practically before I even had the order completed and I got it in two days! The dvds were not in the box, so I contacted her and she is sending them out today. She is so helpful and efficient. Her customer service is the BEST!!
kimzwirez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary, total fitness dvds, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com