Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-22, 02:23 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Anita - If you don't mind me stealing your words, here's another theme to add to the list:

Crone Cronies - I Fell in the Snow. Getting Up Was My Yoga for the Day! March 6

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-22, 09:38 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B Body Shaping Day Core Strength followed by Karen Voight Yoga Stretch.

We didn't do much today - went out to breakfast. DH went to the hangar and I stayed at home and worked on my latest quilt. I didn't get as much done as I wanted but oh well.

Anita, I know MOA is the largest mall in America, but going to a mall around us isn't as much fun as it used to be because so many stores have closed. I hope our malls can stay open. Did you go through the box of pictures? I can see myself getting caught up and enjoying a trip down memory lane. I got a laugh out of your comment about getting up in the snow being your yoga for the day but I bet it was no joke in reality.

Laura, glad you had the day crafting that I had planned for myself. One of us needs to do it. Polly likes to cruise the neighborhood until it's cold or dark or windy and then like the rest of us she wants a warm cozy place to take a nap.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote