Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-14, 12:28 AM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
holliholli - I want to thank you for starting this thread. Since you began it in September I have been focusing on Tae Bo workouts and have gotten fantastic results. This morning I was able to zip up and hook a pair of pants that had almost turned into a charity donation. And Billy's encouragement has been wonderful for my overall outlook.
You're very welcome! I've gotten so much news and inspiration from all of the posts myself! I didn't know there were THIS many Taebo workouts available. Congratulations on your results!! That's just amazing!! Keep up the great work!
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-14, 08:22 PM  
juberann

Holliholli.....That is so awesome....CONGRATULATIONS!! What a great feeling,huh? I love TaeBo and its so awesome this thread took off like it did. I can't figure out why TB ever "went away" but it lost momentum for awhile. TaeBo is 90% of what I have been doing since mid October and I am loving it. Looking so forward to the new, shorter advanced workouts and still holding out hope Billy can get the original LIVES on DVD....I truly believe if that were to happen, we would see a renewed TaeBo frenzy. I have tried other boxing\kickboxing programs and they just don't compare to the best!!
Old 12-15-14, 02:58 PM  
Betty Boop

Just wanted to let everyone know that Tae Bo is on sale at Mary's this week.
Old 12-15-14, 03:51 PM  
Anny

Thanks, Carol! I also wanted to mention that I have done two of the PT 24 workouts ... Cardio Burn and Combo Sculpt. I prefer using weights to bands. However, the workouts are fun and I cam see would be quite effective if done in rotation. I'm doing one 30 minute workout on my longer work days and stringing two workouts together for other workout days.
Old 12-15-14, 04:01 PM  
juberann

I really like the PT 24/7 workouts but I also am not using the bands. In find them a little awkward and prefer using weights.
Am super excited for the two new workouts to be released. Have done the new Basic workout and just wanted to let you all know its a new set, no Shellie and is very, very Basic. More instructional and then low Impact one is done sitting Inna chair. GREAT for beginners or people recovering from illness or injury but it isnt challaging. I am happy to have it but feel the upcoming two will be more my level.

Also wanted to give a shoutout to Billy's customer service. I recently ordered a water bottle during the sale and got my package within a couple of days with a bonus gift inside the package..... a set of TaeBo hand wraps. I thought that was super cool!!!!!
Old 12-15-14, 07:09 PM  
Betty Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
. . . with a bonus gift inside the package..... a set of TaeBo hand wraps. I thought that was super cool!!!!!
Definitely super cool!
Old 12-16-14, 06:42 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Mary has TaeBo on special right now: http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/cate...how=100&page=1

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-14, 11:21 PM  
Anny

Very cool re the wraps, Judy!

Today I did the PT 24 Bootcamp. It's much more controlled and therefore slower but I see that it is meant to ne strength training in the rotation. I used weights and next time I would up them for some good lower body work.
Old 03-29-16, 04:09 PM  
rheash92

*************Reviving this old thread**************

Is anyone still using Taebo? I want some workouts that are steady state and low impact and I can't find any good Floor Aerobics cardio and most of Cathe's and other kickboxing are high impact. Which ones are your favorites? Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-16, 05:49 PM  
pricek

How timely! I actually did Taebo II Get Ripped yesterday. I forgot how much I enjoyed that set! I plan to do more Taebo.
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
billy bands, billy blanks, tae bo, taebo