Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-23, 08:03 PM  
BigBadBetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
I'm a huge fan of Evelyn and Bobbie's Defy Bra. https://evelynbobbie.com/products/defy-bra

So comfortable! It's by far my favorite bra. It's made of a stronger fabric than similar Chantelle soft stretch bralettes.

Not at all cheap, but so comfy I bought an extra right away even though I really had no excuse to get spendy.
Thank you! That looks like what I was looking for. It also comes in variety of sizes. I fall into the too small for plus sized stores, but too big for standard sized stores so I usually get frustrated because they don't have my size. I took the fit quiz and they will send me a 20% coupon so that will help with price. I also am cheap about all my other clothes (except shoes) so I really don't care.
BigBadBetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-23, 09:22 AM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBetty View Post
Thank you! That looks like what I was looking for. It also comes in variety of sizes. I fall into the too small for plus sized stores, but too big for standard sized stores so I usually get frustrated because they don't have my size. I took the fit quiz and they will send me a 20% coupon so that will help with price. I also am cheap about all my other clothes (except shoes) so I really don't care.
Glad to help, hope it works well for you. For me it functions as an everyday bra and as the one I wear on purpose on workout days. If I ever got dressed up, it would be my pick too. Technically, I guess it's not an actual sports bra, but I do feel this fabric is stronger than all my other bras.

The cups are removable, but I just leave mine in all the time. They can fold and shift in the wash, but it's not hard to get them back in place and once I'm wearing it for a while everything smooths out nicely.

I bought two camis, but find that their length is too much for me. I wear pants all the time, and I find the cami rolls up. In a dress this is not an issue, but as I say, I hardly wear dresses any more.

One tip I've found helpful is to step into it when putting it on. When new, they seem tight, but they say to wear it three times before you decide if it's too small. I assumed my hips would be too much for it, but it's nicely stretchy.
Old 06-09-23, 06:38 AM  
antbuko

My favorite is the Natori Pure Luxe Full Fit Contour Bra. It does have underwires but it's very comfortable and fits perfectly; no bra strap overhang, etc.
Old 07-01-23, 06:28 PM  
BigBadBetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
Glad to help, hope it works well for you. For me it functions as an everyday bra and as the one I wear on purpose on workout days. If I ever got dressed up, it would be my pick too. Technically, I guess it's not an actual sports bra, but I do feel this fabric is stronger than all my other bras.

The cups are removable, but I just leave mine in all the time. They can fold and shift in the wash, but it's not hard to get them back in place and once I'm wearing it for a while everything smooths out nicely.

I bought two camis, but find that their length is too much for me. I wear pants all the time, and I find the cami rolls up. In a dress this is not an issue, but as I say, I hardly wear dresses any more.

One tip I've found helpful is to step into it when putting it on. When new, they seem tight, but they say to wear it three times before you decide if it's too small. I assumed my hips would be too much for it, but it's nicely stretchy.
I couldn't decide between the Beyond and the Defy. I wasn't sure if I wanted a pullover bra. I ended up getting them both. They don't have enough support for me to do a high impact workout, but they are fine for everything else. The fit is not perfect, but it is close enough. They are so comfortable. I am over 50 years old and this is the most comfortable bra I have had. I am fairly busty (34-36 G/H) so they don't make many bralettes or other comfy style bras in my size.

Thank you so much for the recommendation!
BigBadBetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-23, 06:42 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBetty View Post
... Thank you so much for the recommendation!
I'm so glad that they've worked out for you, even if not sports-bra supportive.

Happy to spread the knowledge.
Old 07-04-23, 04:26 PM  
AZY
VF Supporter

Shefit

These are the best bras I’ve found for adjustability and staying in place - spendy but got mine on sale with several levels of support to choose from:

https://shefit.com/

Good luck!
AZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bra, bras, off topic, off-topic, shefit