Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-23, 09:40 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just the Workouts~~APRIL, 2023~~*Everyone is Welcome!*

April, 2023

27- 3.17 Mile Walk; Tiff & Dan (Shred II Day 3 - 30 Min. Chest & Tricep Workout/BW & DB =36 min.); Mady (BPR); 10 Min. Yard Work
28- Five Parks Yoga (Wake Up & Rise Yoga Class In Bed - 20 min. class)
29- Yvette (w/u); Tiff & Dan (30 Min. DB Back & Bicep Workout @ Home/PULL Workout =37 Min.); Mady (SFLBPR); extra upper body stretches
30- 3.71 Mile Walk; Mady (SFLBPR); Julia Reppel (15 Min. Feel Good Mobility Flow...)
31- Julia Reppel (8 min. Beginner Hip Mobility Routine...); Julia Reppel (Day 8 OER 10 Min. Mobility Routine/Full Body...); Mady (BPR); 2.40 Mile Walk; 15 Min. Yard Work later

1- Yvette Fit #237 (40 Min. Moderate Impact Step/BOSU/Weight Circuits); Yvette Fit #183 (30 Min. BOSU/Bodyweight/Shoulders - minus w/u =25 min.); Mady (BPR; SFLBPR; Stretches for Neck, Shoulders, & Upper Back Pain Relief) Yvette's class was perfect as I still needed to work shoulders, legs, and core and this class hit all 3! I used 2 risers (Y uses her Reebok deck which makes my knees hurt just looking at it!). I loved the weight work while balancing on the BOSU. Then since it was shorter, I added on her other BOSU/BW/Shoulders workout that allowed more fun cardio, weighted shoulder work and BW (mostly burpees). Very fun Saturday morning workout! Stretched it out with my Mady staples.
2- 30 Min. Yard Work Mostly a Rest Day

3- Cathe Live #198 (Circuit Crush =40 Min.); Cathe Live #234 (Strong Express Upper Body =36 min.); Mady (Full Body Stretch) CC sailed by with 6 circuits of cardio/LB/UB strength/core format. Did some of the cardio moves on rebounder. SEUB was a good add-on to work the UB a little more. It was almost a year ago (shy of 3 days) that I did this one! Shoulders are fried from the get-go..my arms are toast right now. Good stuff!
4- 2.11 Mile Walk (in the misty rain!); Mady (SFLBPR) Early hair appt but got out there later - a miracle!!
5- Yvette (w/u); Michelle Briehler (50 Min. Full Body Strong Workout/DB's/Reduce Body Fat & Build Muscle); T & D (10 Min. Flat Abs Workout 4/4/23); TM (12/3/30 w/ changes =1.10 mile); Mady (Netflix Stretch) OMG! Michelle's workout is AWESOME! One of my favs and a great metabolic total body workout! Very little rest time with :40/:15 & two rounds of same exercises, working core with practically every exercise. I used 12's, 15's, & 20's and pink booty band. This can easily be made into 2 25 min. workout sessions when short on time. Michelle is on FIREYAH with her latest offerings!! Dan's core workout was an easier 10 min. but will have little dread. Next, I took a page from allgirlsinaz's log and googled the 12/3/30 TM concept....only I did 20 min. to see how my knees will fare, LOL. The idea is doing a 12 incline with a 3.0 speed for 30 min. I love this steady state idea esp. on rainy days! No dread with not having to change up speeds, etc. as I get enough speed walking when I walk outside. Thanks, AZ, I'm assuming I read about the concept correctly. Great workout today with no dread. 548 cal burn
6- 2.46 Mile Walk; 10 Min. Yard Work; Julia Reppel (14 Min. Evening Mobility Flow..); Mady (15 Min. Leg Stretch...) Brrr, it was COLD out there this morning! I have crazy booty DOMS today...95% sure it's due mostly to the TM incline work yesterday. Jeesh!
7- Yvette (w/u); T & D (45 Min. Full Body Workout with DB's/Tone & Sculpt Day 15 Shred); Yvette Fit #161 (30 Min. Weights, Chest, Shoulders, & Ab Circuits); Mady (Stretches for Neck, Shoulders, & Upper Back Pain Relief) Dan's workout includes slow speeds with the weights than the same exercise AMRAP with lighter weight. Good when wanting to do something different to change it up. My weight load was all over the place depending on the exercise; I couldn't use just 2 poundages like Dan. Great workout. Yvette's class was a good finisher working shoulders, chest and abs but she also included a few biceps and back in there and I changed up a few shoulder exercises to work triceps. So a good total body workout all around!
8- Michelle Briehler (45 Min. Standing Cardio Core Workout/Low Impact/Toned Waist); Michelle (20 Min. Full Body Mobility Routine =21/25 min.); Mady (BPR); 2.27 Mile Walk (later) Loved Michelle's standing core workout...3 rounds of the same 20 exercises which got a little repetitive but really good core focus and I used 1# wrist weights. Mobility wasn't a favorite...started out good with the banded shoulder work but she included lots of lower body moves that aren't my favorites. Changed up some of her exercises with the "gorilla move, scorpion, and mobility squat". Like her Piyo workouts, the moves can be hit & miss for me. Added on a walk later - beautiful day!
9- HAPPY EASTER - He is risen!! Rest Day After a great church service, we had a fun Easter spent at DD/DSIL's for a cookout. They have a new addition to their family: a kitty named Ozwald (Ozzy for short)! Very cute & energetic!! Remy, (the older cat) is adjusting.

10- Michelle Briehler (30 Min. Standing Strength Workout No Repeat =32 min.); Yvette Fit #115 (60 Min. Cardio/Chest/Shoulders/Triceps BC, sans w/u =50 min.); 2.59 Mile Walk; 20 Min. Yard Work; Mady (BPR) Michelle's class works shoulders, triceps, biceps, back, legs, core but no chest. After the first few exercises, I grabbed heavier weights from then on out. (But she stresses in the comments to do this one a few times a week with other workouts - I guess as an endurance workout. Even so, she uses 10's for calves? I grabbed my 20's and could have gone heavier on several exercises). It left me wanting a little more, so I thought this Yvette class would be good since she works shoulders, chest, triceps, & core. Legs are worked indirectly with the step cardio (I used my topper and BOSU for a few). I loved this one - it was really fun with the cardio and weight circuits (3-4 sets for each muscle group but I usually did 16-24 reps (Y does 12) since I was going lighter than Yvette...it uses a med ball (I used my 8# ball), and jump rope for a few exercises (I used my cordless). There are 4 guys (one is Y's bro) in this class which is very rare, as it's mostly females in the classes. I don't know how I skipped over this one - great class! I wanted to get outside since it was so nice out and did a short walk and a little yard work. Great total body workout today!
11- 3.62 Mile Walk This was a slower walk; it was in the afternoon and after I spent the morning watching babies (which consisted of pushing a baby in the stroller for 1.5 hours to keep him happy!), so I was fatigued from the get-go. But it was incredible weather, so I thought a slow walk was better than no walk...and it did have lots of hills. Lots of steps today!
12- Yvette (w/u); Michelle Briehler (RIP Lower Body Strength Workout/Tone & Sculpt/MUSIC DRIVEN =44 min.); Heather Robertson (HR12WEEK 3.0 Day 13 Unilateral Leg & Glute Strength =39 min.); Mady (15 Min. Leg Stretch) Michelle's leg workout was AWESOME! Like the RIP workouts, she includes great music set to the reps. I used 15's & 25# and Cathe's heavy FW band. Lots of wtd. squats and lunges in this one but she breaks up the pattern with an occasional cardio leg exercise and booty work and core work. The floor work wasn't crazy tough but it complemented the weight work nicely. Excellent workout and now I want to try her RIP Upper Body workouts! Heather's class had lots of weighted lunges in it w/ a few cardio leg exercises like Michelle's but Michelle's flowed better w/o the up/down aspect. I used 15's & 25# and started with my pink fabric band for the booty work but switched to Cathe's green band...all the reps started to add up! By the end, I was ready to be done. (And like with all HR's unilateral workouts, I need to pay attention to which leg is supposed to be worked...I think I messed up a couple times. :/ It seems it's mostly her unilateral workouts I have trouble with). I was thinking of adding on a walk since it's so nice out but who was I kidding? Not going to happen after these two classes (unless done (much) later in the day)!! So I compromised and am sitting outside while typing this!
13- 4.42 Mile Walk; Julia Reppel (Running Cool Down Mobility Stretch); Michelle Goldstein (Yin Yoga) Gorgeous day mostly spent outside!
14- 3.34 Mile Walk; Mady (Netflix stretch) Another day of watching babies...this walk was faster as I was mostly rocking babies and not strolling them! Warm afternoon but windy.
15- Yvette (w/u); Michelle Briehler (RIP Upper Body Workout/Tone & Sculpt/MUSIC DRIVEN =36 Min.); Mady (Fix Your Posture & Reduce Back Pain =10 min.) Great music in this one too. It seemed very Body Pump-like...more so than her LB, IMO, with tons of reps. Arms, chest, back and core are worked. Shoulders are majorly hit too, but indirectly...esp. in the kneeling back track...wow, tough with 3#'s! I kept thinking "this track is the hardest"...for every track!! [The newbie in the class (at least I haven't seen her before), kept me entertained with her facial expressions and mannerisms, LOL! She took my mind off the pain, ha]. Good stuff and fun fact: I was in the FB zone for almost all of my workout! This was a fun week with Michelle...my lower back has been a little fussy lately though. Side note: Nothing to add on as I cleaned my house, then went over and cleaned DS's place as he is out of town. He didn't ask me to; I thought it'd be a nice surprise. :0) Did his bedding and laundry while I cleaned too....felt good to help him out. He's getting home late tomorrow and I'm sure he'll be very tired & the last thing he wants to do is laundry or clean!! I didn't get to his weedy flower beds, though...after all the cleaning, I was just done...
16- Rest Day Rainy and very cool today.

17- Yvette Fit #234 (50 Min. Step/Weights/Ankle Weight Circuits); Yvette Fit #237 (40 Min. Moderate Impact Step/BOSU/Weight Circuits, sans w/u =32 Min.); Mady (BPR; SFLBPR) Great Monday morning FUN!! LOVED #234 SO MUCH and favorited. Focus is on strength with very little cardio and wearing ankle weights for the entire thing, I didn't feel my knees/hips were compromised. And when the only time she did j.jacks with them on, I went to check on my laundry, LOL. She uses her Reebok deck for the step (I used 2 risers) and love how slow she does step ups (even w/ my height). A few times, I held a 15# weight during the step-ups and unweighted cardio moves to give it a little more intensity/metabolic focus. This class works shoulders, chest, core, and legs mostly but sometimes I changed a shoulder exercise to a tricep exercise. I added on her #237 I did at the beg. of the month which complemented it well with more cardio/weight focus (sans ankle weights). 570 cal burned/49 min. in FB zone..it's been awhile since I burned that many calories in one workout!! Feeling great!
18- 1 Hour Yard Work (Mow Max @ my house =2 mile walk); 2.5 Hours Yard Work at DS's) Watched babies in morning; yard work in afternoon!
19- Cathe Live #321 (Metabolic Circuit Live =47 min.); 3.20 Mile Walk This CL starts out with a bang! Love the format of 2 sets of weighted exercises before moving to next muscle group. Replaced D/L's with weighted bridges (45#) and for 2nd set, I did 30 pulses...had to take a break throughout! This is one of the few classes with Cathe by herself that I don't mind...I'm too busy with the burn!! :0) Nice to add on a speed walk...had a good 5K time today.
20- 4.01 Mile Walk; Five Parks Yoga (Everyday Yoga Flow Yoga Class =53 min.); Mady (BPR) I shaved off 2:28 min. of my 5K time from yesterday...of course, it helped that I was trying to beat the rain, LOL. Great weather. Soooo nice to hang with Erin for almost an hour today with a new class, yay!! Great flow sequence and loved how open my hips felt afterward. LOL, @ the beginning, her doggie was laying on his back doing a yoga stretch imitating Erin, ha. I think I skip over yoga lately since she doesn't have many new classes released. I just love her pace and sequencing, not to mention her calming voice and now the new brighter/colorful studio./I have really noticed my hips/lower back being really tight as I haven't been consistent lately with Mady's BPR, either, which is detrimental for me. Gotta change that. ;0) Feeling really stretched out now.
21- 2.50 Hours Yard Work @ DS’; Mady (BPR) Watching babies in morning (we had 7 and was very hectic!). Lots of pulling and pruning at DS’…pooped! Ready to sit on the couch, LOL.
22- Heather Robertson (HR12WEEK 3.0 Day 55 POWER HOUR 60 Min. Workout); Mady (SFLBPR; BPR) This class of Heather's was tougher than I thought it would be, yikes! Format is :40/:20 with 3 circuits repeated once each of upper/lower body exercises and last circuit is core variations. I used a variety of weights from 5's-32.50#. I changed up a few of the exercises: D/L's = changed to weighted glute raises & weighted jacks = changed to snatches with a jack in between. That Ninja Boxer exercise - holy! Jump back into burpee with weights, then come into LOW crouch, then punch with each weight, repeat for duration. My hip flexors were burning like crazy. I don't know if it was b/c it was toward the end and I was ready to be done or what, but it was TOUGH!! This class with her combination upper/lower body moves really made this one metabolic and my HR was up there. LOVE! No need to add on, LOL, this one hit it all.
23- 30 Min. Yard Work Mostly a Rest Day I helped in the church nursery today...nobody can say I didn't get my "baby fix" this week, LOL!

RECOVERY WEEK
24- Yvette Fit #239 (65 Min. BOSU/Boxing Weight Combos =35 Min.); Cathe Live #314 (PHA Supersets - sans w/u =37 min.); Mady (BPR) I didn't have much energy this morning and didn't want a whole hour of cardio, (thought there'd be more weight work, so stopped at her water break). She did have some good balance weight work while standing/kneeling on the BOSU, though. Just enough cardio to get a half hour of cardio with a half hour of weights. Cathe's format is 1 grouping of 2 UB/2 LB exercises then repeated. Then another grouping of new exercises and is repeated. Cathe keeps saying she's going to slow down the reps and it never happens! The last round she goes heavier so she finally does slow down but I was going slower in the first round and lifting heavier...some of those were lightning speed! Good one to get in/get out and feel nicely worked and is a good add-on as well./I'm feeling kind of beat up lately, so I may be making this week a recovery week. All this yard work is taking a toll on this old body!!
25-Rest Day Watched babies, groceries, and tons of errands.
26- Five Parks Yoga (Spring Recharge Yoga Class =45 min.); Five Parks Yoga (Wake Up and Rise Yoga Class); (Mady’s BPR); 2.5 Hours Mow Max/Yard Work =2 mile walk Erin’s belting them out now! LOVED it!! Lots of flow, grounded postures, little balance and sailed by….great stretch.
27- 4 Mile Walk; Cathe Perfect 30 (Mobility); Mady (BPR); 2.75 Hours Yard Work (planting some perennials) I hope I don’t regret planting…we’re still having frost warnings so I may be covering them tonite! But I had time to get them in the ground today and wanted to take advantage.
28- Rest Day Last day of watching babies this semester.
29- Five Parks Yoga (Vinyasa/Yin Live Fusion Yoga Class =64 min.) Nice vinyasa flow with a few balance poses and a couple yin poses at end. Added a few longer twists at end.
30-Rest Day I am feeling better after a few days of rest.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-23, 09:47 AM  
Luv2WO

Ready for spring!

1. Barre3 15 Min Signature with Michele (3/13), 10 min Core with Kelly (3/27), 30 min walk
2. PBL Full Body Tune Up, Strength and Stability Shoulder workout, Spring Into Summer Stretch
3. Barre3 30 min Signature with CJ (4/3), PBL Hip Booster and Ultimate Flexibility Quad Stretch
4. Barre3 30 min Signature with Tiffany (4/3), MWH 10 min Arms
5. Barre3 30 min Flow with Rach (3/13), MWH 12 min Booty Burn
6. Barre3 30 min Signature with Kelly (3/27), Bedtime Stretch
7. Barre3 30 min Signature with Lisa (3/20)
8. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, Ballet Beautiful Abs and Arms from Total Body DVD
9. Barre3 45 min Signature with Michele (3/27), 25 min walk
10. Ballet Beautiful Total Body workout (no standing), Two 20 minute walks, BB Hip Stretch
11. Essentrics Muscle Release
12. Ballet Beautiful Abs, Inner and Outer Thighs from Total Body workout
13. Barre3 15 min Signature with Andrew, PBL Long and Limber Stretch
14. Barre3 45 min Signature with Andrew (3/20), BB Mat Stretch
15. Ballet Beautiful15 Min Abs, Arms and Inner Thighs from Total Body workout, Two 20 minute walks
16. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, BB Bridal Posture, 20 min walk
17. Barre3 Ballet Sculpt, 15 min walk
18. Ballet Beautiful Total Body workout (no standing)
19. Barre3 Ballet Body, PBL Traveler's workout: Stretch
20. PBL Trim it Down Leg Workout, Traveler's Series: Abs, 5 Min More Upper Body with Weights
21. Essentrics Legs, Butt and Thigh Thinner and Arms/Waist/Upper Body workouts
22. Essentrics Legs, Butt and Thigh Thinner
23. Barre3 Shape with Sadie
24. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, Shoulder Release with Gail
25. Essentrics Express Butt and Posture Relief workouts, PBL Fit in 15 Flexibility
26. PBL Glow Full Body
27. Barre3 Lean, BB Mat Stretch
28. Ballet Beautiful Total Body workout (no standing)
29. Essentrics Muscle Release, Barre3 Dancer's Stretch
30. Barre3 Studio Shape
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-23, 10:05 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

APRIL

I LOST A DAY SOMEWHERE LOL
- Kassandra's Flexible Body, Flexible Mind challenge Day 1; GYM for 15 recumbent, chest press, military curls, leg presses, seated rows, tricep kickbacks and core PT; PT stretches only at home; 6,805 steps.

1 - K's FBFM challenge day 2; Jessica Valant 5 Minute Back & Hip Stretches; GYM for 15 recumbent, pec deck, lat rows, leg curls, military press, leg extensions, lat pulldowns and upright PT; 6,681 steps.

2 - K's FBFM challenge day 3; full home PT minus upright exercises; 3,176 steps.

3 - K's FBFM challenge day 4; Jessica Valant Hip Pain Relief Exercises; 1,905 steps.

4 - Rest day; 4,007 steps.

5 - K's FBFM challenge day 5; GYM for 20 recumbent, upright PT and 15 arc trainer; core and hip PT; 5,472 steps.

6 - K's FBFM challenge day 6; Sarah Dineen Pilates Hip Flexor Release Workout; 4,538 steps.

7 - K's FBFM challenge day 7; home PT; 5,056 steps.

8 - K's FBFM challenge days 8 and 9; short walks at UCONN campus and beach; PT stretches only; 7,274 steps.

9 - K's FBFM challenge day 10; started PT round 3 with therapist; 3,273 steps.

10 - One lap around large parking lot near work; upright, barre and stretch PT; 5,063 steps.

11 - K's FBFM challenge day 11; one lap around parking lot; LWR Posture Challenge Day 10; Charlotte's restorative yoga class; 6,163 steps.

12 - K's FBFM challenge day 12; LWR Posture Challenge Day 11; one lap around parking lot; mat and stretch PT; 4,599 steps.

13 - K's FBFM challenge day 13; PT with therapist; short walk at beach; 6,281 steps.

14 - Short beach walk; K's FBFM challenge days 14 and 15; 4,629 steps.

15 - Rest day.

16 - Mat PT; walk along river boardwalk; GYM for 20 recumbent, chest presses, seated rows and barre PT for hips challenge; 6,979 steps.

17 - PT with therapist; K's FBFM challenge days 16 and 17; 2,773 steps.

18 - Ally Boothroyd 20 Minute Yoga Nidra and Breathing; one lap around parking lot; 4,878 steps.

19 - got my days messed up somewhere

20 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 11; PT with therapist; SeniorShape 10 Minute Arm & Upper Body Strength; Jessica Valant 10 Minute Pilates for Beginners; K's FBFM challenge day 18; 5,085 steps.

21 - An old Body Electric with chest, tris, bis, abs and hamstrings; K's FBFM challenge day 19; 4,217 steps.

22 - K's FBFM challenge day 20; 1,108 steps.

23 - Mat PT; K's FBFM challenge day 21; walk at beach; 7,015 steps.

24 - PT with therapist; K's FBFM challenge days 22 and 23; 4,788 steps.

25 - Margaret Richard Good for You workout 1 - back, shoulders, chest, inners and outers; mat PT; 4,099 steps.

26 - Rest day; 4,266 steps.

27 - LWR Posture Challenge Day 13; 3,678 steps.

28 - PT with therapist; K's FBFM challenge day 24; 3,700 steps.

29 - K's FBFM challenge days 25 and 26; GYM for 20 minutes recumbent, chest presses, leg presses and seated rows; 4,965 steps.

30 - K's FBFM challenge days 25 and 26; yin/yoga nidra workshop at studio; 3,380 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-23, 10:10 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

April!!!

1. S) iFIT treadmill John Peel (Arizona #7), Michael Skogg Kettlebell (Roots)
  2. U) iFIT treadmill John Peel (Arizona #8), Michelle Khai Kettlenetics (Elements & Upper Body), RKS (workout one/Swings)
  3. M) iFIT treadmill John Peel (Arizona #9), Michael Skogg Kettlebell (Roots), Lauren Brooks Kettlebell Body (KettleSculpt)
  4. T) iFIT treadmill R/S Mick Davie (Zimbabwe), Michelle Khai Kettlenetics (Flow Motion Basics), Outdoor Hike
  5. W) iFIT treadmill R/S Graham McTavish (Scotland), Jane Adams Yoga for Seniors (Chair Yoga)
  6. R) iFIT treadmill R/S Chris Clark (Turks & Caicos), John Peel (Arizona #10), Michelle Khai Kettlenetics (Lower Body) & (Standing Abs), Kathy Smith Kettlebell Solution (Core)
  7. F) Kelly Coffey-Meyer Slim Sculpting Premix (Swings + Upper Body Mix)
  8. S) iFIT treadmill R/S Jed Brophy (New Zealand), Lauren Brooks (Baby Bells)
  9. U) Happy Easter!!!
  10. M) iFIT treadmill R/S Michael Phelps & John Peel (Hawaii), Kelly Coffey-Meyer Slim Sculpting Premix (Lower Body Mix)
  11. T) Outdoor Hike
  12. W) iFIT treadmill R/S Kristy Godso (Hawaii), Sarah Lurie Iron Core (Kettlebell Basics), Jessica Huthmaker (Kettlebell Konnection), Brook Benten Butts and Guts
  13. U) iFIT treadmill R/S Dale Simpson (Easter Island), Outdoor Hike
  14. F) iFIT treadmill R/S John Peel (Slovenia), Michele Olson 10 Minute Solution Kettlebells for Ultimate Fat Burning (Upper Body) + (Lower Body)
  15. S) Rest Day
  16. U) Rest Day
  17. M) Kelly Coffey-Meyer Strength and Stamina Premix (Upper Body Time Crunch: Upper Body + Swings from workout one & two), Amy Bento Absolute Beginners Kettlebell 3 in 1 (Beginners)
  18. T) Outdoor Hike
  19. W) Outdoor Hike
  20. R) Outdoor Hike
  21. F) Anthony DiLuglio (the Art of Strength Providence)
  22. S) Rest Day
  23. U) iFIT treadmill John Peel (Arizona #11), Angie Miller (Kettlebell Bootcamp)
  24. M) iFIT treadmill John Peel (Arizona #12), (Ontario #1), Marcus Martinez (MB45 Essentials Kettlebells)
  25. T) Outdoor Hike
  26. W) iFIT treadmill John Peel (Ontario #2), Paul Katami Ultimate Kettlebell for Beginners (Drills, Combo #1)
  27. R) Outdoor Hike
  28. F) Outdoor Hike
  29. S) Cathe Friedrich Great Glutes (All Standing + Gliders)
  30. U) iFIT John Peel (Ontario #3), Christine Bullock 10 Minute Solution Butt Lift (Butt Lift, Cardio Booty Camp, Butt & Thighs), Meaghan Kennedy Townsend Element Targeted Toning Yoga (Glutes & Thighs)

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-23, 10:16 AM  
T2B

29. PERFECT 30: Perfect Pump - Lower Body
CIZE: Hold Your Own
30. TURBO FIRE: Low Hiit 25
TURBO FIRE: Fire 40
31. LITE: PHA 2

april 2023...

1. TURBO FIRE: Low Hiit 20
TURBO FIRE: Fire Starter. I’m enjoying these workouts more each time that I do them. Not sick of them yet and I’m sure it’s because the music is fantastic.
P.M. Yv2: RIO

Week 4
2. YT: Mira Pham Zumba
PERFECT 30: Perfect Pump - Upper Body

P.M. Yv2: SS
3. TURBO FIRE: Fire 40
TURBO FIRE: Low Hiit 25

P.M. CIZE: Hold Your Own
4. rest day…
5. PERFECT 30: Perfect Pump - Lower Body. Yesterday, it was 86 degrees. This morning, when I got up, it was 77 degrees. Way too early for this! Luckily, the powerful storms missed us. We had lots of high winds and rain, but no tornado watches.
6. TURBO FIRE: Fire 30 (virgin). ♥️
TURBO FIRE: Low Hiit 20.
7. STRONG & SWEATY: PHA Scrambled Premix #3 (w/u 1A, 2A, 1B, 2B, stretch, 31mins). Perfect length, adding this to the rotation. Nice little sweat situation.
P.M. Yv2: MYB
8. TURBO FIRE: Low Hiit 25

Week 5
9. Happy Easter!!!
PERFECT 30: Perfect Pump - Upper Body
TUBRO FIRE: Fire 30

Afternoon: Beautiful day, 2 mile walk around the lake.
10. TURBO FIRE: Fire Starter
TURBO FIRE: Stretch 10
. This is one of my favorite stretches, simple but very effective, and is actually 13 minutes.🤪
P.M. Yv2: WISI
11. rest day…
12. ICE: Chiseled Lower Body. Nice to revisit this, excellent, not too challenging, great music.
13. TURBO FIRE: Fire 30

14. STRONG & SWEATY: PHA3 Timesaver Scrambled #3
15. TURBO FIRE: Fire 30
Yv2: RIO

Week 6 - (Recovery-ish Week, no weights)
16. Yv2: WISI
CORE DE FORCE: 5 Min Core On The Floor
TURBO FIRE: Stretch 10

17. TURBO FIRE: Fire 40
TURBO FIRE: Low Hiit 20

18. CIZE: Hold Your Own
CORE DE FORCE: 5 Min Core On The Floor
Yv2: SS

19. Stability Ball Workout, v, 15 mins. This workout was included with my last stability ball purchase. Thought I would see if it was usable as a workout. It’s ok, easy, 8 to 16 reps, mainly going over exercises that you can use on the ball.
BODY BLAST: Kick Punch & Crunch - Stability Ball Abs/Stretch
ZUMBA JTP: 20 Min Express Workout

20. TURBO FIRE: Hiit 15, virgin…. Short 2 min warm-up, 3 circuits, each circuit done 3 times, about 34 seconds each. Not a fave, jumping jacks and ski jumps. It’s over so fast that I just went with it. Not sure if this is going to grow on me. I realized that I should have done it after Fire Starter, which would have provided more of an extended warm-up.
TURBO FIRE: Fire Starter
P.M. Yv2: RIO
21. BALLET BEAUTIFUL: Body Blast - Total Body Blast (v). I bought a lot of BB DVDs when they were on sale. These were never on my radar but someone said DVD sale and I was in, especially since it seems as though most everyone is trying to get rid of their DVDs. Anyway, I liked the workout, way harder than it looks, at least for me. I will use these as add-ons. I did about 5 mins of the Swan Arms as well. I think that segment will be great after an upper body workout. This DVD has four 15 min segments - Swan Arms, Body Blast & 2 Butt segments.
22. TURBO FIRE: Fire 60, virgin. 🔥Great energy!

Week 7
23. FIT|SPLIT: Mixed Impact Cardio|Pull Day♥️
24. TURBO FIRE: Fire 40
TURBO FIRE: Hiit 15
. Definitely more enjoyable after an extended warm-up.
CORE DE FORCE: 5 Min Core on the Floor

25. rest day…
26. FIT|SPLIT: Shred Cardio|Push Day
27. TURBO FIRE: Fire 40

28. CIZE: Hold Your Own
FIT|SPLIT: Just Legs & Glutes Timesaver Premix

29. THE TERMINATOR: The Gauntlet. It’s been 10+ years since I did this workout. It doesn’t slay like it used to, really enjoyable. Those IMAX2 combos are still so much fun, with great music.
TURBO FIRE: Hiit 20, virgin. I enjoyed this too.

Week 8
30. TURBO FIRE: Fire 40

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-23, 10:39 AM  
Fonzie
VF Supporter

April

STS Recovery Week
1. Rest Day
2. 40 min. yard work but mostly another Rest Day
3. Jessica Smith Total Body Balance: Cardio Flow + Core Stretch
4. Firm:The Hare w/Tracie Long. Can't remember when I last did this one but it always makes me smile
5. Get Fit with Rick 80s Rock Indoor Walking + Brand Fitness Back to the 80s Walking Workout + Caroline Jordan 10 Min. Foam Roller Recovery Workout
6. Jung Da-yeon Bodyball Abs + Mor Movement Stretching with the Big Ball
7. Rest Day
8. Rest Day

Start STS Meso 3
9. Happy Easter! Meso 3 Workout 25 Chest & Back + STS Extended Stretch
10. Cathe Party Rockin' Step #1 + Heather Robertson Standing Abs Workout with Weights
11. Meso 3 Workout 26 Plyo Legs + Mimi Solaire Deep Stretch: Hips & Legs
12. Meso 3 Workout 27 Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps
13. dog walk (×2) + Pamela Reif 50 Minute Feel Good Workout (stumbled across on YT, not exactly what I thought it would be but the outdoor scenery was lovely. Spain, I think.)
14. dog walk
15. dog walk + 2 hrs of yard work + C Dorner Cardio Mobility Flow
16. Meso 3 Workout 28 Chest & Back + dog walk
17. Firm Super Cardio Sculpt + 10 Min. Solution Rapid Results Pilates: Waist Slimmer+ Slim & Sleek Stretch + dog walk
18. dog walk + Meso 3 Workout 29 Plyo Legs + Extended Stretch
19. dog walk + Meso 3 Workout 30 Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps
20. MYND Tribe Basic/Intermediate I 80s Step
21. Meso 3 Workout 37 Squat Rack Legs. The squat rack is brand new to me and I am adding these workouts in as extra. I don't own the DVDs but there are only 4 exercises so it is easy to figure out from Workout Manager. Used phone as timer for rests and added in my own music. Warm-up/stretch with Juice & Toya.
22. Short dog walk, mostly a Rest Day
23. Meso 3 Workout 31 Chest & Back + Extended Stretch, dog walk
24. 45 minute Walk
25. Meso 3 Workout 32 Plyo Legs + dog walk
26. Meso 3 Workout 33 Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps + Extended Stretch , Dog walk
27. Dog walk + Cathe X-Train: Tabatacise (Tabatas 1 & 2 + Core #1)
28. Dog walk + Heather Robertson Leg Day Warm Up Routine + Meso 3 Workout 38 Squat Rack Legs + Mady Morrison 15 Minute Leg Stretch
29. Dog walk + 1 hour of yard work
30. Dog walk + Meso 3 Workout 34 Chest & Back
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-23, 11:13 AM  
allgirlsinaz

Planning to do 12/3/30 5-6 days/week with strength 2 days/week.

1. 5+ miles of walking before returning home from road trip
2. nothing
3. 12/3/30
4. 12/3/30
5. Michelle Briehler Barre Burn and Tone
6. 12/3/30
7. nothing
8. 12/3/30; CDorner Fitness Arms with Bands & DB's (covered all UB but shoulders)
9. SSoD House Party 20 min ride; Sydney Cummings Houdyshell Lower Body Burner
10. 12/3/30
11. Michelle Briehler UB RIP; IBX Running Beat the Clock 25 min
12. 12/3/30; Ride with Alina HIIT and Hills 20 min ride; CDorner Fitness Full Body Stretch
13. 12/3/30
14. nothing
15. Heather Robertson Full Body Strength
16. IBX Running Power Walk 50 min
17. 12/3/30
18. CDorner Fitness Arms
19. 12/3/30; CDorner Fitness Knee Friendly LB
20. 12/3/30 but kept the incline at 10
21. neighborhood walk
22. nothing
23. SSoD Firecracker 40 min ride
24. DC Fit UB and Core; 12/3/30
25. nothing
26. Joe Alvarado Fat Burn 45 min ride
27. IBX Running Hiit and Progressions
28. nothing
29. 12/3/30; Lari Midkiff Total Body Drop Sets
30. IBX Running Power Walk and Hills 50 min

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-23, 12:16 PM  
Tammie M

April
1 - Pure Barre Pershing Square 1
2 - Cathe Friedrich Body Blast: Push Pull
3 - Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk - Miles 1,4,5 + Classical Stretch Season 4: 413
4 - Pure Barre 16th Street 2
5 - JJ Gormley Yoga for Every Body - Beginners General Floor Practice
7 - Cathe Friedrich Body Blast: Super Sets - Group B Premix + Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 1900, Volume 4 - Episode 1923
8 - Amy Bento Hi/Lo Dynamics - Combo/Intervals 3&4 + Classical Stretch Season 4: 414
9 - Pure Barre Flex Series: 30 Minute Burn - Workout #2 + JJ Gormley Yoga for Every Body - Beginners Getting in Balance
10 - Cathe Friedrich Body Fusion
11 - Leslie Sansone Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles
13 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Strength Series: Biceps and Triceps
14 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Strength Series: Lower Body
15 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Strength Series: Chest and Shoulders
16 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Strength Series: Ab
17 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Strength Series: Back
18 - Rainbeau Mars Yoga for Beauty - Dawn
19 - Kathy Smith Ageless: Staying Strong - Arms & Core + Yoga Zone Sunrise and Sunset - Session 1
20 - Kathy Smith Ageless: Staying Strong - Legs & Glutes + Yoga Zone Sunrise and Sunset - Session 2
21 - Christi Taylor Solid Gold Step
26 - Ada Janklowicz Basic Training Workout - Strength + Christi Taylor Solid Gold Step - Michele’s Core Ball Workout & Maria’s Pilates
27 - Ada Janklowicz Basic Training Workout - Low Impact Aerobics + Classical Stretch Season 4: 415
28 - Kathy Smith Moving Through Menopause
29 - Desirée Rumbaugh Yoga to the Rescue, Feel Good from Head to Toe
30 - Kathy Smith The Shaper Ball Workout + Kathy Smith Wellness Mind & Body Relaxation
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-23, 12:45 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-23, 06:08 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

April Showers - Fingers Crossed!

1 Improved Health - 30 20 10 Interval Workout - 26 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Beginner Pilates Workout - 20 minutes
2 Improved Health - 11 Minute Walking with Weights, On the Floor Stronger Core Level 1 - 8 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Best Scoliosis Exercises and Stretches - 17 minutes & Hip Mobility Assessment - 10 minutes

3 Improved Health - 35 Minute Cardio & Strength Workout - Lower Body & Jessica Valant Pilates - 10 Minute Basic Hip Stretches
4 Improved Health - 20 Minute Low Impact Dance Workout & On the Floor Stronger Core Level 1 - 8 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 10 Minute Workout for Stronger Hips
5 Jessica Valant Pilates - All Level Upper Back & Shoulder Workout - 23 minutes & Standing Hip Mobility Workout - 11 minutes
6 Improved Health - Low Impact Tabata Workout for Beginners - 25 minutes; Senior Shape - 10 Minute Lower Body Workout - 15 minutes
7 Improved Health - 15 Minute Gentle Walking Workout with Music from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's; Senior Shape - Strength on the Mat - 25 minutes
8 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Senior Shape - Pilates Flow - 22 minutes
9 Rest Day

10 Improved Health - 20 Minute Dance Workout & 5 Day Strength Training Series - Day 1: Legs - 24 minutes
11 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Improved Health - 5 Day Strength Training Series - Day 2: Chest, Triceps & Core - 23 minutes
12 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Improved Health - 5 Day Strength Training Series - Day 3: Back, Biceps & Shoulders - 17 minutes
13 No Workout - home late
14 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Improved Health - 5 Day Strength Training Series - Day 4: Legs & Core - 20 minutes
15 No Workout
16 Rest Day

17 Improved Health - Tabata All-in-One Workout - 40 minutes
18 Improved Health - 35 Minute All-in-One Workout - 35 minutes
19 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
20 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Improved Health - 5 Day Strength Training Series - Day 5: Upper Body - 20 minutes
21 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes
22 Rest Day
23 Improved Health - 1980's Cardio Workout - 30 minutes, Stronger Core on the Floor - Level 3 - 10 minutes & 12 Minute Daily Floor Stretch

24 Jessica Smith - Travel Friendly Total Body Strength and Cardio Circuit - 30 minutes & Post Workout Stretch - 15 minutes
25 Improved Health - All in One Full Body Workout - 40 minutes
26 Jessica Smith - Fitness Training for Functional Aging: The ABC Routine - 30 minutes, Walk On: 15 Minute Fast Fat Blasts - Dance Party - 15 minutes & 10 Minute Quick Walk Mix: Chair Stretch
27 No workout - Home late
28 Improved Health - Low Impact Cardio & Strength - 30 minutes
29 Outdoor Walk - 40 minutes
30 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Perimenopause Workout - 25 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts