Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-27-23, 01:44 PM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow JUST THE WORKOUTS~~DECEMBER 2023~~*Everyone is Welcome!*

December, 2023

This month I am still battling an "off" feeling with my inner ear issue but I will be trying some new Cathe Lives until my month runs out. I bought 15 D/L's (a few untried) with the 40% off discount but at least they are mine to keep forever! Mid month, my plan right now is to finish out my STS 2/XTrain rotation until the end of the year but do have the right to change my mind, LOL.

27- Cathe Live #426 PHA Strength: Heavy Weight Express =34 min.; 1.5 Miles TM; Mady (SFLBPR) + extra stretching
28- Julia Reppel (10 Min. Bedtime Mobility Routine; 10 Min. UB CARs/Spine, Shoulders, Elbows & Wrists)
29- Cathe Live #399 PHA Supersets w/ Ball =48 min.; 2 Miles TM; Julia Reppel (10 Min. Shoulder Mobility Routine/Bulletproof Shoulders/UB Mobility); leg stretches; 75 minutes Yard Work
30- Julia Reppel (30 Min. Mobility Flow); 75 Min. Yard Work
1- Cathe Live #429 Boot Camp Express #2 =27 min.; Cathe Live #427 Boot Camp Express #1 =29 min.; Mady (15 Min. Yoga Stretch for Stress & Anxiety Relief) I was just testing out this short Express workout using my topper to maybe add in some enjoyable cardio other than the TM and since it is a circuit of cardio, weights, and core, I had breaks. Loved it so much, I tried Express #1 - loved that one as well and these could be stand alones for some short cardio or as finishers. Number 2 was a little easier than #1, IMO, but it was easier to use heavier weights for #1 so maybe that's why. I did like the cardio in #2 more.
2- Cathe Live #457 Metabolic Blast: Express =27 min.; Five Parks Yoga (30 Min. Deep Stretch Jungle Yoga Class) This class was the perfect exertion for me today...4 rounds of 2 compound combos followed with a cardio exercise, often an agility exercise. Light to moderate weights are used (I used 5's-12's). I was glad I didn't purchase this one; Cathe wasn't her usual bubbly self and just seemed "off" with her cueing and all. But I'm glad to see she has off days as well! Loved Erin's stretch - all done on mat and very relaxing hitting each body part.
3 - Rest Day 40 Min. Yard Work

4- Cathe Live #465 Strong & Fit: All Upper Body =54 min.; 1 Mile TM (I actually ran for 3 whole minutes, LOL!); 15 min. stretch I'm super glad I purchased this Live - it is really good and thorough. In place of dips and upright rows, I did pull downs with different hand placements. It did seem a little long as it progressed but I can always stop at the core segment, which is at the 44 min. mark, as I changed up almost all the exercises anyway, LOL. I did a standing STS 2.0 core exercise with a BB plate and did the plank move with the plate, pushing/pulling it away/toward me. I LOVED Cathe's Halloween leggings!!!!! So awesome!/My speed increased on the TM for the duration, so progress...!
5- Julia Reppel (15 Min. Daily Mobility Routine For All Levels...)
6- Cathe Live #444 Holy Hamstrings =50 min.; 2 Mile TM Intervals (jogging/inclines included); Michelle Goldstein (Yin Yoga) Loved this Live and is on the list to purchase next Nov.! This one is a great balance challenge while holding the weights and can go heavier if you wish. Cathe is rehabbing and only uses 5's for the whole workout. She doesn't include any weighted bridges (prob due to her light weights) but they can easily be inserted in place of the many D/L's (which I did). The last exercises of leg lifts off the step was a great finisher! I used my topper and 10's-30# and can easily go heavier for a few next time. Ah, felt so great to do jogging intervals on the TM and get sweaty!!! Maybe even a few endorphins were present when I finished, LOL! Miss my speed walks so much!!! Michelle's stretch is so good to stretch out the legs and I do it on mute while listening to my music./The sun is out - yippee!! It's been days--weeks? So depressing.
7- Michelle Briehler Holiday HiiT Workout/Fun Sweaty At Home Workout/No Equipment =25 min.); Five Parks Yoga (Get Your Second Wind (Energy Boost) Yoga Class = 28 min.) Michelle's Christmas workout is such a blast - I had to do it again this year! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1fMjAQQvt0 Love! Erin's class is really good as well - providing that boost (although I got a major burst of energy from Michelle's workout!)
8 - Julia Reppel (Bedtime Mobility/Relaxing Stretch); 2 Hours Yard Work
9 - Cathe Live #348 PHA No Repeats =50 min.; Five Parks Yoga (Yoga for Gift Wrapping - Wrists, Shoulders, Back, & Hips =26 min.); 80 min. Yard Work This PHA is good too but man, does she move fast in this! My HR was up for most and was a sweaty TB workout! I used my topper, 5's - 30# and did weighted bridges for the D/L's; for the dips, I did all k/b's for the 1st set and skull crushers for the 2nd set. For the last standing overhead tri's, I did pull-overs to get in a little more back work. Good stuff and ready to add to my library./Now that all the leaves are down, and cold weather is arriving, it's time for all the pokey-balls to fall off the tree which will require maintenance all winter - ugh! I complain every year - why should this year be different, ha!! (I've noticed other Sweet Gum trees in the 'hood and the owners never bother to pick up their balls but I can't stand it and need a nice, clean looking lawn, LOL!)
10- Rest Day

11- Cathe Live #379 Superset Circuit =57 min.; Mady (BPR); 30 Min. Yard Work This class was swea-ty!!! Format is 2 UB/2 LB/2 Core working each muscle group 2x before moving to the next, so it got in there good! Almost like a PHA workout but includes core also---I totally LOVED this format! I used 5's-25#, 2# wrist weights and a 2 riser step sans the cross-overs (felt a bit like I would lose my balance so opted for my topper for those). Cathe flubs up the format at the beginning which is no big deal but was enough to put it at the bottom of my "to buy" list. That said, I burned 369 calories and was a good fat burner in an hour. I didn't feel like adding on to this one - I was spent!
12- Rest Day Early hair appt., then I got busy with errands, Christmas shopping, household chores, etc., so.....nada!
13- Cathe Live #394 Strong Glutes & Thighs =57 min.; 1.3 Miles TM (Ran 1 mile); Michelle Goldstein (Yin Yoga); 75 Min. Yard Work I LOVED Cathe's workout!! Format is first half weighted leg work - working glutes, quads, inner/outer thighs, hamstrings---really got in those inner thighs - oh my! Quite a few standing wtd. exercises uses the green fabric band and for front & back lunges - the band worked great by making me feel a lot more steady doing lunges, LOL! I'll have to remember to always put on my band to do those from now on until this unsteadiness goes away!! Then last half is down on the mat using the green band for work on all 4's and some side lying core work. I wore my band right above my knees for the standing work but not for the floor work, as my legs were majorly fried by that time! I used 10's-30# and was a major sweatfest. Burned 325 cal--this one got 4 from me! I actually RAN on TM—felt so good!/This afternoon it was so nice and sunny with hardly any wind, so I got my next door neighbor's yard cleaned up for him. Little did I know, there were LOTS of hidden leaves not visible from my house, LOL! So, I ended up with 3 big bags full of yard waste!!!! Felt good to help out a neighbor, though, and now his leaves won't be blowing into my yard, haha!!
14- Cathe Live #367 Cardio Kickboxing & Core =55 min.; 1.10 Miles TM (mostly incline work); Mady (SFLBPR) I wore my new k/b gloves (work great! and forgot to take them off for the core work!). Got a good sweat going - sometimes jumping rope when Cathe is taking a water break or setting up for next exercise. As usual in her Live k/b classes, the camera man likes to pan around the room and doesn't stay on Cathe. :/ Her combos were lots of fun though. Added on 1 mile of TM incline work. 401 cal burn/Another super nice day - unbelievable! There's no yard work to be done, though - a first!!! ETA: so I got some baking done!! (I’d rather do yard work, LOL).
15- Cathe Live #473 Lift, Move, & Sweat =44 min.; Five Parks Yoga (Breath & Body Reconnect Yoga Class =25 min.) I loved Cathe's class even though I've been in pain ever since! I *think* I went too heavy on that first move holding the 15# DB and going up and over your head from shoulder to shoulder while squatting in between. Or else I wasn't totally warmed up before that move, and it was uncomfortable as the workout progressed but not enough to quit! I have been icing my lower back (on my good side) all day. Owie. Otherwise, it was a great workout - so many great (some new) compound moves that kept up my HR--really an excellent class!! And the compound moves were even present during the core work too. Fantastic, sweaty, fat burning class for stamina and endurance focus that hit all body parts but I’ve added a note to add an add’l w/u! My CL sub came to a close, so I purchased this and 2 other workouts today, getting 20% off, LOL. /Erin's class was a nice, relaxing floor stretch done on mat that linked the breath to the stretches. It felt great to stretch out my hip area. I *should* rest/stretch the next couple days just to give my back a rest, I guess...
16- Five Parks Yoga (Winter's Embrace: Solstice Yoga Flow =45 min.) This was an excellent balanced flow that includes headstand and BOF. Haven't done BOF since my Travis days! My back is better but still feeling it and iced it some more. Thankfully, it was ok sitting thru our Christmas show at church for 1.5 hours. What an excellent show - we thought it was even better than last year's.
17- Rest Day 90 Min. Yard Work Profitable day - got the carpets shampooed today. More leaves in back yard (where did they come from?). And of course, more pokey balls dropped in front yard. T2B, I think you misread that I missed doing the yard work?!! Um, nah, but I'd rather do yard work than bake any day of the week, LOL!

STS 2.0/XTRAIN WEEK 7 ROTATION (CONT'D)
18- STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Metabolic Core W/U; XTrain Burn Sets Bi's & Tri's =37 min.; Mady (BPR; SFLBPR) VF is really moving slooowww today - afraid I'm going to lose all my notes LOL so I'm making this short.
19- XT Hard Strikes (W/u/Cardio Boxing/Kickboxing/Heavy Bag 1-3 Tabatas =43 Min.); XT Tabatacise (Tabatas 1 & 2 & stretch =16 min.); STS 2.0 Mat Yoga =22 min.; 90 min. Yard Work Lots of tabata work today, LOL! Fun, endorphin-inducing cardio and felt so good to work up a good sweat! Wanting to get outside yet to pick up the thousands of pokey balls that dropped overnight…but gotta wait til my piano tuner is done!/I cleaned up front and back yard and got my street and in front of 3 of my neighbor’s houses free of pokey balls…1.5 bags full! Got kind of cold out there but nothing like it was yesterday! This is more like December weather in IL!!
20- STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Core + Floor; XTrain Burn Sets Chest, Back & Shoulders =50 min.; Julia Reppel (10 Min. Morning Mobility Flow/Ocean Views/Daily Body Routine); 60 min. Yard Work These Burn Set workouts are so good but I go slower, usually doing 8 reps and I wore my 2# wrist weights. My lower back is feeling much better today but I was careful with the rows. Julia's class is in a pretty setting and a good shoulder and hip opener. Picked up the pokey balls that had since dropped and the ones in the mulch that I didn't get to yesterday. A daily job! A really nice day though, today.
21- 3.02 Mile TM Walk; Cathe P30 Mobility; Mady (BPR) I could've gotten outside today weather wise but I'm just not sure yet about being away from home. I was mostly in Zones 3 & 4...it's hard to keep it in Zone 2! I really missed doing Mobility and need to incorporate that one more often! No yard work today - hooray!
22- KCM Cardio Fit (All Cardio-Both Workouts =33 min.); STS 2.0 Mobility 2 Kelly's combos are so fun - missed doing this workout and forgot how aerobic this one is at the beginning.
23- .06 Mile TM w/u; Cathe's Killer Legs (Killer Legs & Killer Barre Bonus =56 min.) Rotation called for XT Legs but I chose a new Legs workout! Loved it!! The TM w/u, I feel really helped my LB get warm. I matched Cathe on all the weights except the last sumo to side lunge and used a 20# DB. I loved the pass under squats and so glad she goes slow enough to grab the weight so you don't bonk your leg, LOL! I subbed D/L's with 1 legged ones raising back leg; weighted glute bridges and hip thrusts w/ 40#BB. For the Crossback lunge D/L Combo, I did squats in place of the D/L. Loved all the side lunge combos!! Then I did the Killer Barre Bonus - WOWSA, my glutes and hammys were fried for 3 days!!! I am a barre wimp so YMMV but it was definitely appropriately titled with the "Killer" prefix in my book! Great workout all around.
24- Rest Day

(First day I could log in since 21st)...
WEEK 8
25- MERRY CHRISTMAS! Cathe's Gloved Up and Sweaty (Jump Rope Bonus & Gloved Up & Sweaty =49 min.); Mady (SFLBPR) Another winner!!! LOVED this workout - sooo fun!! I used my cordless jump rope and was a great w/u or a finisher, I thought. Nothing too taxing and could take up the intensity if you wished. I loved GU&S using my 1.5# gloves. I really thought this one had fun combos that were easy to catch on and easy to insert high impact if you wanted. I used my step for the burpees and jumped up at the end of each where she steps in & rests. I would've liked to have completed the "finished product" of Combo 4 a few more times at the very end, though...I feel she just wanted to cut it off for timeframe purposes. I kept the volume low and only noticed the music once or twice, so WIN WIN and thought it had a good beat with lots of kicks which I love. It's what you put into this workout to make it higher intensity and I had lots of energy today, so I took it up where I could. Burned 356 cal with the 2 workouts. <3
26- Cathe's Total Body Barbell (TBB + Weight Plate Bonus = 59 min.); 2.5 hours Cleaning @ DS's condo The rotation called for STS 2.0 Giant Sets TB but thought I'd try her new TB workout. Like any "just BB" workouts, I will do a few exercises with DB's instead next time. I had 20# weight plates on my BB to start with (used lighter for the w/u), and these 20# plates came in super handy today mostly just adding on the various weight plates. If an exercise called for lighter, I used my DB's. It seemed like she was scurrying around changing plates more often than lifting, LOL. This premix includes the weight plate exercises which I liked how she added them in during the workout and not just at the end. But at some point, her risers are magically back to the highest level for bench presses and mine were still at 2 risers...not sure if I missed putting them back on or if it's b/c of this premix(?) so I had to pause it. I changed up the D/L's with weighted bridges and Cathe includes more with this premix, so I got lots of booty work today! I think that's a good thing b/c it seemed this w/o is a little more UB than LB focused...(8 LB; 12 UB; 2 LB/UB combo; 4 core). The volume level seemed a little off to me and the music was louder in some places but wasn't annoying so that's good for me. I did like the higher reps in this workout. 349 cal burn (I thought that was pretty good for a weight only workout even with all the plate change-ups causing my HR to drop!)./DS has the week off work, so I helped him clean his condo...he was really motivated to clean - he even cleaned his windows inside & out! I love a clean home and think he does too!
27- Gloved Up & Sweaty (Jump Rope Bonus =10 min.); XTrain All Out Low Impact HiiT =38 min.; Five Parks Yoga (Energizing Flow on the Beach Yoga Class =19 min.); 45 min. Yard Work I love the jump rope segment as a w/u for cardio. Rotation called for Tabatacise but I just did excerpts of that one recently and I skipped over AOLIH when it was listed so I dusted it off. I haven't done this one since '21 and totally forgot how fun it is! I used my 2# wrist weights for all and topper for the step cardio. I didn't want to chance anything at this point! I used the discs for most of the disc work but jumped on my rebounder for air jacks and tuck jumps for the j.jack-type moves...my HR gets up way more than with the discs since I'd be worrying about knee injuries. ;0) Great fun today! Erin's yoga class was filmed on the beach with waves crashing (sometimes too loudly) and her dog making a new friend and having a high-oh time. There is a hysterical moment at the end...I was cracking up!!!! Anyway, this class would be a great active recovery day workout as it sails right by - sometimes even too fast and I had a hard time keeping up! I didn't have time to add on a relaxing stretch as DS wanted to come over to use my TM, so I had to get done! 380 cal burn
28- STS 2.0 Active Recovery; STS 2.0 Foam Rolling TB Mish Mosh premix =31 min.; Five Parks Yoga (30 Min. Deep Stretch Jungle Yoga Class =33 min.) Productive active recovery day!
29- XTrain Cardio Leg Blast =56 min.; Mady (BPR) Rotation called for Super Cuts but I skipped CLB when it was posted and at the time I was having all those inner ear issues, so thought I'd try it today. Last time was in 2017 (unless I didn't record it since then). I kept my weights lighter (nothing higher than 15#) so it was more cardio focused--wow FUN STUFF! I used my step with 1 riser for the cardio step but starting in Round 8, instead of my step, I used my BOSU doing the cardio moves on it and even D/L's - just raising back leg so still getting those hammies worked. This really made it so much more fun (and safer for my joints) but now I realized I am really missing my BOSU workouts (i.e. Yvette)!!!! I forgot how many water breaks Cathe takes in this one, so maybe I'll be doing this one more often, LOL, and now with my fun BOSU-change up!! 407 cal burn. Great cardio day and felt so great to jump around again!!
30- STS 2.0 Standing Abs: Metabolic Core W/u; Cathe Live #462 Trisets Total Body =48 min.; Tricep finisher; Mady (SFLBPR); 15 min. Yard Work Rotation called for STS 2.0 Trisets but I'm going to be doing those the next 2 months, and I wanted to try this CL...Really good! Loved the format of LB & UB trisets all the way thru then a few core exercises at end with a nice, long stretch. My HR stayed up pretty well throughout. I added on my tricep finisher since Cathe only works the triceps indirectly with close grip presses & pull overs. I thought that was a little odd she neglects them, but I added on 3 sets of 16 of k/b's with the middle anchor w/ tubing and 1 set of pull-downs w/ hands close together. @44#. I used 10's-30's# and had an up arrow to go heavier in places...this one is tough to go too heavy with all the stinkin' reps! I did plank work instead of full body sit-ups....got lots of core work today! I finished with a 397 cal burn which I thought was really good for a weight-only workout not even a full hour! <3
31- Rest Day Five Parks Yoga (New Year, Renewed You: Reflect & Flow Yoga Class =52 min.) I saw Erin had a new practice for the new year, so I wanted to try it. Very flowy and sweaty with Erin telling us to "breathe in the future & breathe out the past" throughout. She includes inversions and some balance poses. I was pleased to know I can still do splits pose! :0) This class has lots of chats so a little hard on my wrists but I enjoyed it mostly.

TOTAL 2023 WORKOUT MINUTES = 35,132 (beat out the last 2 years, at least)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Thank you all for helping me stay accountable with this check-in for yet another year!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-23, 01:50 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Happy Holiday Season everyone!!!

Day 1 Dean Flexibility series #10 & #11, Jessica Rise & Shine: Cardio Core Flow
Day 2 Dean Flexibility series #12, Lee Qi Gong #16, Jessica Quick Walk (Power Up)
Day 3 Dean Flexibility series #13, Lee Qi Gong #17
Day 4 Dean Flexibility series #14, Lee Qi Gong #18 & #19, Jessica Quick Walk (Arms & Abs)
Day 5 Dean Flexibility series #15, Jessica Pi-Yo Flow
Day 6 Dean Flexibility series #16
Day 7 Rest Day
Day 8 Dean Flexibility series #17
Day 9 Dean Flexibility series #18
Day 10 Dean Flexibility series #19
Day 11 Lee Qi Gong #20 & #21
Day 12 Dean Flexibility series #20
Day 13 Dean Flexibility series #11
Day 14 Rest Day
Day 15 Dean Flexibility series #12
Day 16 Dean Flexibility series #13
Day 17 Dean Flexibility series #14
Day 18 Dean Flexibility series #15
Day 19 Christmas Holiday
Day 20 Christmas Holiday
Day 21 Christmas Holiday
Day 22 Christmas Holiday
Day 23 Christmas Holiday
Day 24 Christmas Holiday
Day 25 Christmas Holiday
Day 26 Christmas Holiday
Day 27 Christmas Holiday
Day 28 Christmas Holiday

Day 29 Dean Flexibility series #16
Day 30 Dean Flexibility series #17
Day 31 Dean Flexibility series #18

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-23, 02:31 PM  
Luv2WO

December!

1. Callanetics - Principle Moves with Sydney, PBL Hip Pail Relief Tutorial
2. PBL May Makeover Booty Burn workout, Just 5 Min More Abs and Arms workouts
3. Barre3 Shape, PBL Long and Limber Stretch routine
4. BB Ballerina Inner Thigh with weights, Outer Thigh Lengthener, Ballet Core Blast, Booty Lift Bridge, PBL 5 min Stretch with Band
5. PBL Redefine Your Outline, Core is the New Black, BB Mat Stretch
6. Barre3 Signature - 30 min
7. Barre3 Strength - 30 min, BB Mat Stretch
8. Ballet Beautiful Holiday Prep Leg Lengthen Livestream, 10 min abs and Lean Ballerina Arms and Back
9. Barre3 Signature - 45 Min
10. Barre3 15 min Flow and 10 min core, PBL Restorative Stretch
11. PBL Strong and Slender Leg workout, Glow Abs, Upper Back Stretch, BB Hip Stretch, 20 min walk
12. Barre3 Signature - 30 min, PBL 5 Min More Stretch
13. Barre3 Strength - 30 min, 20 min walk
14. PBL Fit Flow Workout, Everyday Essentials Back and Upper Back, 20 min walk
15. Barre3 Signature - 30 min, 25 min walk, BB Mat Stretch
16. Barre3 Signature - 45 Min, PBL Detox Stretch
17. PBL Triple A Alaskan Workout, Gentle Recovery Rehab Routine
18. PBL Love Your Legs Amplified: Band Blast, Amazing Arm Defining Workout, Glow Stretch
19. PBL Core Conditioner Workout, Side Cincher, Glow Legs
20. Barre3 Signature - 30 min, PBL Hip Pain Relief Tutorial
21. PBL Adore Your Core: Circuit, Sexy Back Workout, 25 min walk
22. Ballet Beautiful Holiday Prep Posture and Booty, Sugarplum on the Mat, Daily Dance Stretch, 25 min walk
23. Barre3 Signature - 45 Min, BB Mat Stretch
24. Ballet Beautiful Holiday Prep Floor Barre Livestream, Arabesque Booty Lifts, Bridal Posture, 25 min walk
25. Barre3 Signature - 30 min, BB Outer Thigh Blaster
26. BB Lower and Upper Ab Blast, Balancé Arabesque Cardio Blast, Cardio Core, Weightless Arms Workout, Thigh and Waist Toning Blast, Hip Stretch
27. BB Ab Blast Interval, Intro to Plié and Tendu, Second Position Plié Burn, Attitude Lifts on the Mat, Port de Bras with Weights, Mat Stretch
28. BB First Position Plié Burn, Tendu, Dégagé at the Barre, Arabesque Twists, Backstage Abs, Arabesque on the Mat, PBL Toned in 10 Flexibility
29. BB Ballet Abs: Extensions, Stretch and Tone: Arms and Abs, Stretch and Tone: Legs and Butt, Ballet Lunge, Ballet Posture and Toning with Band
30. BB Ballet Core, Lean and Firm Inner Thighs, Elongate and Tone: Thighs and Butt, The Lunge Workout, Ballet Basics, Arabesque, PBL 5 Min More Stretch
31. Barre3 Signature - 30 Min, BB Bikini Workout - Inner Thigh Blast, 25 min walk, PBL Slimming Stretch
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-23, 02:52 PM  
donnamp

December

1 - Ellen - Gentle Sculpt & Quick Cardio, Jessica Valant - Pilates for Osteoporosis
2 - Jenny Ford - Step Across America - South Dakota, Jane Adams - Gentle Yoga - Floor Work -Core and Hips; dog walk
3 - Jessica Smith - Condition: Total Body Focus:Glutes & Hips; Trifecta Pilates - Stretch Ease (Bright Week - Day 1)
4 - Jessica Smith - Dance Walk (Bright Week - Day 2), Trifecta Pilates - Total Mobility; dog walk, Ellen - Fresh Yoga
5 - Jessica Smith - Fusion Sculpt Total Body & Concentrated Core (Bright Week - Day 3); Trifecta Pilates - Calming Pilates; dog walk
6 - Senior Shape - 2023 & 2022 Christmas workouts, Jessica Valant - Pilates for the Neck, Back Mobility; dog walk
7 - Ellen - Sleek Sculpt Express, Pilates Mix; dog walk
8 - Gina B - Christmas Dance Party (2023), Jessica Smith - Yoga Strength & Stretch (Bright Week -Day 4), dog walk
9 - Jessica Valant - Full Body Workout for Women Over 50; Jessica Smith - Walk & Talk - the compound effect & total mobility (Bright Week Day 5/7??); dog walk
10 - Jessica Valant - Pilates for All Ages
11 - Jessica Valant - 10 Min Leg Workout w/ Weights; Hips, Knees and Ankles, Oh My!; Juicy Spine; dog walk
12 - Kathy Smith Step - warm-up, Segment 1 & 2; cooldown/lower body, stretch; dog walk
13 - Kathy Smith - Lift Weights to Lose Weight 2-Upper Body; Timesaver Cardio - Section 1; Timesaver Cardio - Post workout stretch; dog walk, Jessica Valant - Standing Hip Mobility & 10 Min Hip Strength
14 - Jessica Valant - Hip Mobility for Beginners, Low Impact HIIT; Knee Friendly Pilates; dog walk, CS 1214
15 - Ellen - Five Star Fusion; dog walk
16 - Ellen - Body Weight Sculpt; Jessica Valant - Neck Friendly Pilates; dog walk
17 - Ellen - Pilates Sculpt, CS 1217
18 - Jessica Valant - Standing Hip Mobility, Advance Barre, Trifecta Pilates - Stretch Ease; Keoni/Reps to the Rhythm - Christmas Fan Favorites
19 - Angie Fitness TV - 2 Mile Holiday Walk w/ Stretch; dog walk
20 - Trifecta Pilates - Fusion Flow Pilates; dog walk; Senior Shape Christmas Dance (from 2021)
21 - Ellen - Core Cardio, Inner & Outer Thighs, Energy Reset
22 - Ellen - Fresh Yoga; dog walk
23 - Ellen - Super Duper Sculpt; dog walk
24 - Ellen - Power Fusion; dog walk
25 - Jessica Valant - Arthritis Friendly workout (sick)
26 - Jessica Valant - Pilates for Travel, outdoor walking (sick)
27 - Travel (sick)
28 - Travel (sick)
29 - Travel (sick)
30 - Jessica Valant - Mindful Movement Pilates (sick)
31 - Essentrics TV - Morning Routine w/ Ellyn Ochs (sick); dog walk
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-23, 03:05 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-23, 07:03 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Going with the flow this month.

1. Michelle Briehler UB Shred
2. RI:ID Low Intensity 20 min ride; Chris Dorner Fitness Strong and Tight LB
3. IBX Running November Challenge Day 6 Recovery Hill walk 52 min (twice through)
4. Lari Midkiff Full Body
5. IBX Running Day 7 Grand Finale 60 min
6. Coach Ali ReIgnite Legs and Glute
7. nothing
8. Syndey Cummings UB Burnout
9. 4.90 mile walk
10. IBX Running Progressive Intervals 20 min; Kaleigh Cohen Fitness Defined Glutes and Thighs
11. Chris and Edi UB
12. SSoD Spin for the Slopes 30 min ride
13. Chris Dorner Fitness Arms and Abs
14. Penny Barnshaw Knee Friendly LB and Abs
15. IBX Running Progressions 45 min
16. Chris and Edi Power Hour Full Body
17. 2.49 mile hike
18. nothing
19. IBX Running Hiit it Hard 20 min; Sydney Cummings Legs and Glutes
20. Caroline Girvan UB
21. IBX Running Walk Intervals 40 min
22. nothing
23. Alyssa Engle Beginner Indoor Cycling ride 20 min used as a w/up to Michelle Briehler Full Body
24. 4.52 mile walk
25. SSoD Climb, Jump, Sprint 45 min ride
26. Chris Dorner Fitness Legs and Glutes
27. IBX Running Christmas w/o 30 min
28. nothing
29. Sydney Cummings Total Body Bodyweight
30. SSoD 9 Fat Frying Moves 60 min ride
31. 4.34 mile hike

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-23, 09:04 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

December

1 Senior Shape - Christmas Workout: Dance & Walk with Strength - 25 minutes
2 Unplanned Rest Day
3 Jessica Valant Pilates - Standing Hip Mobility - 11 minutes & Pilates for Osteoporosis - 20 minutes; Wellen - Week 1, Workout 2 - 30 minutes
4 Jessica Valant Pilates - 3 Part Legs - 30 minutes
5 Kat Gates Buettner -Walk Off the Weight with 3800 Steps - 30 minutes
6 Unplanned Rest Day
7 Jessica Valant Pilates - All Levels Cardio Kickboxing - 30 minutes
8 Rest Day
9 Rest Day
10 Rest Day
11 Outdoor Walk - 15 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates When You are Sick - 15 minutes
12 Rest Day
13 Jessica Valant Pilates - 10 Minute Leg Workout with Weights, Seated Arm Workout with Dumbbells, and Knee Friendly Pilates Workout - total of about 35 - 40 minutes
14 Senior Shape - Christmas Cardio - 20 minutes & Upper Body Strength Workout (Chest & Back) - 25 minutes
15 Rest Day
16 Rest Day
17 Silver & Fit - Intermediate Cardio with Penny (12/15/23) - 35 minutes
18 Moms into Fitness - Chest, Triceps, Back & Abs - 20 minutes
19 Jessica Smith - Condition: Total Body - Focus: Glutes & Hips - 30 minutes
20 Unplanned Rest Day
21 Unplanned Rest Day
22 Jessica Smith - Fusion Sculpt: Total Body + Concentrated Core - 30 minutes
23 Jessica Smith - Cardio Flow from Total Body Balance - 20 minutes & 10 Minute Stretch and Destress: Lower Body
24 Jessica Smith - Walk 'n Talk: The Space Between - 15 minutes & Jessica Valant Pilates - Beginner Core Workout - 15 minutes
25 Jessica Smith - Functional Strength from Fitness Training for Functional Aging - 30 minutes
26 Jessica Smith - L.I.S.S.: Feedback Flow - 30 minutes & Sunset Stretch - 15 minutes
27 Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 3 - Barre Sculpt - 30 minutes
28 Work Emergency - No workout

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-23, 09:48 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

DECEMBER

1 - Quick walk around outdoor shopping mall; Jane Fonda Firm & Burn Doo-Wop; SarahBeth Yoga for Digestion & Bloating; 7,428 steps.

2 - Qigong for Digestion; 22 minute walk at beach; my own yin-ish stretch; 5,696 steps.

3 - GYM for 10 minutes elliptical and 50 weight machines; 4,491 steps.

4 - An 18 minute Senior Shape walk; Senior Shape 10 Minute Abs; YogiBethC Unwind After Work yin yoga. (Fitbit died)

5 - Yin yoga class; 4,441 steps.

6 - Improved Health 10 Minute Walking Workout; Margaret Richard Strong for Life workout B; a 10 minute Kassandra bedtime stretch; 4,267 steps.

7 -

6 - Margaret Richards Strong & Limber for Life strength workout A; my own stretch routine; 3,964 steps.

7 - Winsor Dynamic Sculpting Ball long workout; 3,950 steps.

8 - Senior Shape Fun Full Body Barre Workout; Yoga With Shaunneka Yin for Quads, Hips & Psoas; 3,823 steps.

9 - GYM for 20 minutes recumbent and 40 weight machines; 5,363 steps.

10 - A Kassandra 20 minute full body yin; 4,513 steps.

11 - Jane Fonda Burn & Firm, Latin workout; Winsor Back Workout; 5,999 steps.

12 - Senior Shape Christmas Workout (new one); 5,948 steps.

13 - One mile walk around neighborhood; Yoga Ranger Guided Savasana with Body Scan; 6,871 steps.

14 - Improved Health 10 Minute Gentle Walking Workout; Strong for Life workout B; a 10 minute Kassandra evening stretch; 4,267 steps.

15 - Quick walk after work; Devi Daly Cozy Bedtime Yin; 4,631 steps.

16 - GYM for 20 minutes recumbent bike, 15 elliptical and 35 dumbbell and core workout using stability ball as a bench; 5,682 steps.

17 - GYM for 10 minutes arc trainer and 50 minutes weight machines; my own PT and yin stretch routine; 4,513 steps.

18 - Rest day; 2,188 steps.

19 - Yin and yoga nidra special holiday class; 5,557 steps.

20 - Kathy Smith Staying Strong - Arms plus bonus stretch; Kathy Smith Tummy Trimmers - Pilates Mat; 4,368 steps.

21 - Sadhana Day 1 - 15 minutes silent meditation; Senior Shape 30 Minute Power Walking Intervals; 15 minute hip band exercises; Senior Shape 10 Minute Stretch; YogiBethC's Holiday Yin Yoga; 4,490 steps.

22 - Sadhana Day 2 - 10 minutes silent meditation; 3,119 steps.

23 - Sadhana Day 3 - 10 minutes silent meditation; GYM for 10 minutes recumbent, 80 weight machines, cable stack and dumbbells; 20 minute treadmill stroll; Kassandra's new 1 Hour Yin Yoga Melt & Stretch - Hips, Thighs, Hamstrings; 5,612 steps.

24 - Sadhana Day 4 - 12 minutes silent meditation; stroll around the neighborhood; Barbara Benagh's Yoga for Stress Relief - Lower Back Tension; 2 minutes head to knee pose; 7,121 steps.

25 - Sadhana Day 5 - 5 minutes silent meditation; 1.5 mile trail walk; Devi Daly Total Body Yin for Inner Quiet; 2 minutes head to knee pose; 5,767 steps.

26 - Sadhana Day 6 - 12 minutes silent meditation; otherwise rest day; 3,384 steps.

27 - Sadhana Day 7 - 8 minutes silent meditation;
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-23, 09:48 AM  
Tammie M

December

3 - Denise Austin Hit the Spot: Totally Firm
4 - Michelle Dozois PeakFit Challenge: Anywhere, Anytime, No Excuse Workout
6 - Cathe LITE: PHA2
7 - Cathe LITE: Cardio Party
8 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Calm Barre Series: Chisel
30 - Cathe Total Body Barbell
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-23, 11:51 AM  
T2B

december 2023...

1. XTRAIN: Tabatacise Premix #12, Tabata 1-2, Burn Sets Back + Core 1
2. Rock’em Sock’em Premix #6 Punching Combos, 24mins x2. I did the combos twice so the workout ended up being 34mins. Perfect!
3. XTRAIN: Super Cuts Premix #4 (no sit-ups, no push-ups) + Core 2, 54mins.
4. rest day…

Week 6 - XRAIN 90 Day Undulating Rotation
5. Great Glutes + CIZE: Hold Your Own.
6. XTRAIN: Chest, Back & Shoulders + CIZE: Hold Your Own
7. XTRAIN: Tabatacise Premix 1 (Tabata 1 + Core 1) + CIZE: HYO
8. XTRAIN: Burn Sets - Biceps & Triceps + Yv2: SS
9. LMC: Combat Power Kata
0. XTRAIN: Super Cuts - First Half Premix, 27m. I’m taking a full week off from exercise. I’m starting to feel a little burnt out. The last time I took more than 1 or 2 days off in a row was August 2020 (I took 10 days off).
11. rest day…

Rest Week - 12/11/23 - 12/15/23
16. ICE: Rock’m Sock’m Premix #6, 24mins. Enough of the rest week, was getting bored. Missed my workouts.
17. Yv2: Sweat Sensation, 29m
18. rest day…

Week 7 - XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating Rotation
19. Yv2: WISI + 1/2 of Yv2: MYB.
20. XTRAIN: Biceps & Triceps Rounds 1 - 5) + Yv2: 2nd half of Yv2: MYB
21. XTRAIN: Standing Legs Premix, 29m
22. LMC: Combat Kick Start, 30m. I’m so sore today, I almost skipped my workout. My DVDs were delivered last night so will probably do the kick box workout this afternoon. P.M. Gloved Up & Sweaty. I liked the workout but my lower body is so sore that it hindered my ability to really move. The workout is intermediate and the burpees are done slow enough that it felt like a low impact move. The workout will make a good sub for Hard Strikes when it shows up on a rotation. I liked the music. The set was bright, Kristin has such a genuine happy smile. And, as always, made me miss Jai, and would love to see Lorraine and Amanda pop back in some day.
23. XTRAIN: Chest, Back & Shoulders Timesaver Premix 1-4
24. LMC: Combat Power Kata + Yv2: SS
25. Merry Christmas!!! Cathe Total Body Barbell - loved this. When I was done, it felt like more upper than lower but according to the lower/upper body premix, the lower/upper are about the same time wise. I looked at the plate bonus and next time I will do the workout with the plate bonus. I only used the barbell for the deadlifts and upper body segments. Having the barbell on my shoulders for the short warm up segment felt uncomfortable. I really need to work on range of motion. I liked the music in this as well. Stronger beat than in the kick box workout but I recall Cathe saying that it was more challenging to get the voice/music ratio just right when the music had lyrics. Soreness is gone, finally, so I may do the kick box workout later this afternoon. It has been raining all morning and looks like the rain will be sticking around most of today. P.M. CIZE: HYO

Week 8 - XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating Rotation
26. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Chest & Back, 30m + Gloved Up & Sweaty Kick Box. I used my Cathe gloves with Gloved Up. I bought hand wraps a couple of days ago so used those as well. After 15 minutes my hands were way too hot so had to pause and remove the hand wraps. I do wish the music was a little louder than Cathe’s voice.
27. Cathe’s Killer Legs, 39m + Yv2: RIO. I loved this. Loved the pace and the music. Killer Legs & Total Body Barbell are tied as my favorite. I see myself using these a lot. GUS will be used as an afternoon step booster. It feels more like a low intermediate workout to me. I guess Cathe finally heard us wondering why she loved adding so many jumping jacks to her kick box workouts.
28. Rockout Knockout. The music/voice audio mix is perfect.
29. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Biceps & Triceps + CIZE: Hold Your Own. P.M. CIZE: HYO
30.XTRAIN: Tabatacise - w/u, T3, T4, T5, c/d, 32m
31. Total Body Barbell

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts