Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-23, 07:30 AM  
cyana

Barefoot & On the Mat April 2023: Spring Will Come and So Will Happiness

Happy April - I was posting in the March thread and suddenly had an "oops" moment after realizing today is April 1st.

WELCOME!!! This is a long-running VF check-in that has had various names and various forms - we now do a monthly thread instead of weekly.

We're a friendly, supportive group who enjoy a wide variety of workouts, especially those traditionally done without shoes. Join us if you enjoy yoga, Pilates, barre, qi gong, Classical Stretch/Essentrics, Callanetics - or even if you like to do things like cardio and weight lifting barefoot!

There are so many great April quotes, it was hard to choose one. I chose one from the Gratitude Blog: "Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer."― Anita Krizzan. Here are several others that I also liked: “You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep Spring from coming.”― Pablo Neruda. And you know I can't forget some humor: “Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.”― Doug Larson.

This is the quote that applies today in my neck of the woods: "No rain, no flowers. " ― Haruki Murakami.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote