Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-23, 12:46 AM  
Leonana

No workouts on Saturday, just cleaning house. Today I did:

Lift With Cee 20 Minute Standing Workout. This one felt a bit fast for a heavier weight workout. I used 8 pounds. But I like her 20 Minute workouts. I stopped doing them because I felt worn out on workdays. I think I will try some more as I like her moves. After I did this one, I noticed she had posted two beginner 30 minute workouts. I’ll have to try those on a day off.

The yes2next 10 Minute Strength Workout. I just love the instructor and her 80 year old mother. This was very beginner senior workout, and moves slow, so you can up your weights.

Finished with yes2next Beginner HIIT Workout. I did speed this one up, to get my heart rate up.

It got colder here again, after having temps in the 70’s Thursday and Friday. It’s raining a bit and in the 50’s. I love the warmer weather, but boy my allergies go crazy after all this rain this winter.

Dd came over this evening for dinner. She usually comes every Sunday. Then afterwards we watch The Great British Baking Show. She started her two college classes, Psychology and Public Speaking. I asked her, how do you do public speaking online? She said that you send in videos of yourself doing the speech.