Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-22, 10:42 AM  
Buzzer

Two days rest.. DONE!
Cathe Slow and Heavy Legs and Delts... DONE!

I just couldn't. I just felt like if I did workout, I would suck at it. So I didn't. It was a good two rest days. Although I have been working out for 38 years, I still worry when I don't feel like working out that I will just never feel like it again! I did today though. So I am glad my worst fear wasn't realized!

S&H is kinda tough, kinda not. Quite honestly, the tough part about it is going slow enough. She did 2 counts and 6 counts for each rep. So like 2 counts down, 6 up. It was tough! I kinda "cheated" on lunges, because I didn't keep my back leg back. That hurts my toes, so I always do a step back to lunge, lunge, then step forward. I squeeze my glutes though throughout to makeup for the fact that I am doing a different exercise! I used 15's as my heavy, and I should have gone to 20's. It wasn't that bad. It was kinda boring, and she rested a minute between each set. I used that time to water the plants that I saved from the green house. I have about 10 plants that I moved into my workout room so we can let them grow more. So I arranged them by the window and watered them.

I used Cathe's weights on delts, and it was fine. I don't think I worked too hard on this workout, I kinda went easy on myself. However it was a good workout.

Yesterday we did some running around to various things (violin, karate, then dinner with DH). Today we are going to finish our stuff for CC, and go to CC. It's going to be an OK, kinda easy day!

I hope you guys are doing well! Sorry I keep dropping off. I don't even know why I am. I think I am getting caught up in doing school stuff I forget. I gotta get on that!
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitprime just right