Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-05-09, 07:45 AM  
sjazz78

Forgive my "2 part" post.

I've been reading and enjoying this thread. Like many of you I discovered the joys of Tae Bo Abs and the Cardio Circuit 1 purely by chance.
In the case of Cardio Circuit 1, what I did to suit my level of fitness was modify my rep counts so I could work up to "Billy-Speed".(his classic eight count) I cut the reps in half and did a four count and concentrateed more on good form. I also found that going a little bit slower was more challenging for my muscles. Years ago in the early days of taebo, I didn't know any better and tried to keep up without good form and hurt myself.
However, about three years ago, I decied to give it a try again; this time with a little caution and now I love Tea Bo as long as I remeber to pace myself as needed.

Well, now that I got that out of the way, here's part 2 of my post.

Anyway, I checked out the link in this thread for the T3 ( Target Tae Bo/ Tae Bo in 10) It looked interesting and I tried to order from it but somehow afterI put all of my order info in and hit submit, all my info disappeared and because of what I've read about the potential customer service issues with Gaiam/Goodtimes I did not take a chance of reding the order them ending ujp with 2 orders and dealing with their customer service to try to clear it up.

I need your advice. What should I do? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by sjazz78; 05-05-09 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Better description of Tae bo product.
sjazz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 08:29 AM  
LoYoMo99

I'd call the 1-800 number listed on that page. I already have T3 and considered ordering just for the elusive Target Tae Bo in that set but I didn't. I wonder if anyone else has ordered from that site? It's a different phone number than the one at BillyBlanks.com.

Lorey
LoYoMo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 02:14 PM  
Wudnit

Not sure if you have one near you, but I bought Taebo Abs for $2.99 at Ocean State Job Lots. If it were closer to me, I'd go and grab you one!! Unfortunately, it is an hour away. I agree, it is an awesome workout.

Mary
Wudnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 03:06 PM  
calicoeyes

Target TaeBo link/order

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjazz78 View Post

Well, now that I got that out of the way, here's part 2 of my post.

Anyway, I checked out the link in this thread for the T3 ( Target Tae Bo/ Tae Bo in 10) It looked interesting and I tried to order from it but somehow afterI put all of my order info in and hit submit, all my info disappeared and because of what I've read about the potential customer service issues with Gaiam/Goodtimes I did not take a chance of reding the order them ending ujp with 2 orders and dealing with their customer service to try to clear it up.

I need your advice. What should I do? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Hi sjazz78 - I ordered from that site and didn't have any problems at all. I had the DVD in my hands about a week later. I've heard the horror stories also about ordering from Gaiam/Goodtimes, but I've been lucky so far (knocking on wood). I would try calling the 800 number and see if the order took at all.
calicoeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 04:11 PM  
sjazz78

Thanks you all for the advice.
I'm at work right now but will call the number as soon as I get the chance. Wish me luck.
sjazz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 06:04 PM  
juberann

Good luck,sjazz!!! Just so you know, my girlfriend used to do TaeBo and ordered from that same site numerous times (I just seen her earlier and asked her about it, thinking about your post) and said she never had an issue at all, no over charges, pretty fast shipping (not Mary at totalfitnessdvds fast but within 7-10 days). She advised you call that number and find out what's up. I personally have never ordered from the site you're talking about but my feeling is everything will work out fine Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-09, 12:34 PM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
naturallove~ It's meant to be,it really is did Mary say if she'll be getting anymore in? If she is, it usually doesn't take long for her to restock. How about amazon or eBay?? Man, I wish I had an extra copy to pass onto you. This is one of those workouts I wish I had a bunch of money to buy a ton of them and gift people with,seriously It's relatively short (26 minutes) but the music and energy is so high the time just zooms by so fast.
I really hope you will be able to score a copy and I'll keep my eyes out for one for you,too Judy
Okay Judy-I managed to get a copy of this workout. I really hope I like it! I am planning to tack this onto a cardio day or interval day (kettlebells, med balls) since it seems like it might fit well into either workout focus.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-09, 07:05 AM  
jahra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudnit View Post
Not sure if you have one near you, but I bought Taebo Abs for $2.99 at Ocean State Job Lots. If it were closer to me, I'd go and grab you one!! Unfortunately, it is an hour away. I agree, it is an awesome workout.

Mary
Hi Mary,

Did you get it at Ocean State Job Lot recently? I have a few stores
near me, but the closest one has hardly any exercise videos.
Thanks!
Old 07-02-09, 09:51 PM  
laurajhawk

Tae Bo Abs + Tae Bo Extreme together for $6.99 at Totalfitnessdvds for the next two days. And Cardio Circuit 1 is $2.99! I remembered this thread and grabbed them right away! (And Rockin' Abs, Buns & Sculpt. And Cardio Circuit 2; is that any good by the way? lol... I mean, there's no point *not* getting the free shipping for >$19, right? Oh, and don't forget the 10off code!)

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
costochrondritis, tae bo, tae bo amped