Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-21, 11:52 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
Sherry, I love your avatar! I love torties ��
Thanks! That's Delilah, her brother is Samson. We also have a Garfield clone named Rajah. But Delilah is the queen, the boys give her a wide berth, lol.

Your cat is very pretty. Is that a grey tortie? I love the gray cats, they have such pretty markings.
Old 02-12-21, 09:42 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

That’s Penny. She was a dilute tortie. She was very much a queen as well!
She had such luxurious fur!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-21, 10:14 PM  
Leonana

They are the queens!
Old 02-13-21, 09:17 PM  
TinaT

Did she only post on FB about this? I don't see anything on Youtube or her Website. (I'm not on FB). Super interested in this.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-21, 08:15 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
Did she only post on FB about this? I don't see anything on Youtube or her Website. (I'm not on FB). Super interested in this.
I believe there was one mention of it in a newsletter a while back - maybe November? Most of the information is coming from Facebook.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-21, 10:14 AM  
TinaT

Thanks Carol, I'll just check here for updates. I've tried to sign up for her email newsletters and I keep getting and error. I sent them an email letting them know.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-21, 10:40 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

One of the admins of Jessica’s private FB group posted something about how criticizing Jessica will not be tolerated. I missed it, but it sounded like members were complaining about delays and lack of communication (I’m guessing). The admin said all her plans have been set back by COVID. I guess that’s what we’ve all assumed.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-21, 10:46 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
One of the admins of Jessica’s private FB group posted something about how criticizing Jessica will not be tolerated. I missed it, but it sounded like members were complaining about delays and lack of communication (I’m guessing). The admin said all her plans have been set back by COVID. I guess that’s what we’ve all assumed.
I *think* I saw the original post - and it was slightly critical and complaining about delays and lack of info, but not what I would have considered over the top or unfair. Folks are just impatient. But - maybe it got worse from there.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-21, 11:19 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
That's unfortunate...seems to me the easiest way to respond is to remind folks of the abundance of material she has available already.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-21, 12:36 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I *think* I saw the original post - and it was slightly critical and complaining about delays and lack of info, but not what I would have considered over the top or unfair. Folks are just impatient. But - maybe it got worse from there.

Carol
I also saw it....I didn't think it was offensive or over the top. Just someone a bit frustrated. I guess I don't find it disrespectful...there was an announcement of new programs and it would be nice to have updates.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases