Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-06-21, 06:10 AM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I've heard she's had more technical difficulties, and I think she is hoping to have it ready for testing in the middle of February. I'm not sure how long after that the final product would be ready.

My feeling is that this will be digital, and I base that on how long the release is taking. It sounds like she is doing something new and more complicated. If it was regular dvd's and Purple Player digital, it would be out by now, similar to the Stretch and Pilates dvds. It would also explain why there are also no you tube videos. But that's just my theory.
I'm still hoping these would be available on dvd... If not, I'm glad I have a lot of her previous dvds to enjoy!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 07:52 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina View Post
I'm still hoping these would be available on dvd... If not, I'm glad I have a lot of her previous dvds to enjoy!
Same here. I just prefer dvds. So much easier to just pop in my player and go. Digital stuff just takes me so long to get set up.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 09:01 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Has her website been had a “refresh”? I don’t go there often, but it looks updated. No news of the upcoming series...which I’m definitely ready to buy!!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 11:55 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Well, at least if it's online content only, I can save my dollars for the next Cathe release.
bubbles thanks for the giggle...and for the positive outlook...

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 02:30 PM  
Leonana

I had bought WS 3 on digital, then got a wild hair recently and decided I needed it on dvd lol. I have all of her other releases on dvd. Comparing both, I find I actually prefer the digital, it seems easier and more time efficient. I’m excited if it is a new streaming platform, and if you could access everything in one place, including you tube. For me that would be easier. But I freely admit I’m a big Jessica fan and will buy it however it comes out.

Just to reiterate, I have no idea if dvd is not an option. It’s just my theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
Has her website been had a “refresh”? I don’t go there often, but it looks updated. No news of the upcoming series...which I’m definitely ready to buy!!
She has updated the rotations in her website to include the newest DVD’s. And she posts the rotations on her FB page. She has made updated posts on FB. My impression is that she is anxious to get this out. I’m hoping for beginning of March.
Old 02-07-21, 11:29 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I bought WS3 when it came out but then traded it. Now I’m debating about getting it again! Do you think it’s worth it?!

Old 02-07-21, 05:48 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
I bought WS3 when it came out but then traded it. Now I’m debating about getting it again! Do you think it’s worth it?!
I like it. It’s pricey, but you get a lot of workouts and variety. Here’s a recent thread on it.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230304
Old 02-10-21, 12:22 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Caved!

I decided to buy WS 3 ( again) . Jessica works for me right now and I’m happy to support her too. I’ve used her YT free workouts a ton.
I’m excited to get this. I live alone and winter is tough as it is, but more so this year. We are WFH until spring or later. My workouts keep my mood lifted and something to look forward to. Thanks for the input!!

Old 02-10-21, 09:36 PM  
Leonana

Julie, that’s awesome! I hope you enjoy it. It’s hard for me, and wears me out, but I am sleeping better and feel more relaxed. I’m also getting stronger!
Old 02-10-21, 09:48 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Tortie

Sherry, I love your avatar! I love torties ��

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases