Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-02-21, 10:25 AM  
suzanne63

How do you make DVDs from Youtube to DVD?

May I please ask you how did you and what did you use to make the DVDs from youtube to DVD? Did it cost anything to get it? My son is coming to visit me in a few days. I am thinking maybe he can teach me how to make them.
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-21, 12:13 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

click on the tag in this thread - there are several threads about how to download and then burn to DVD.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-21, 12:31 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
click on the tag in this thread - there are several threads about how to download and then burn to DVD.
Hi great. Thank you
Old 04-02-21, 12:59 PM  
suzanne63

Well, I did not understand any of that or how to do it LOL. Maybe I will get something at a much later time.
Old 04-02-21, 04:29 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I use Freemake. I think it costs you $20 for the software. I download the video to my computer, then burn it on a DVD. Your son should be able to help you.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-21, 05:27 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
I use Freemake. I think it costs you $20 for the software. I download the video to my computer, then burn it on a DVD. Your son should be able to help you.
Hi ok. Thank You. I won't be able to afford to get it for awhile. I just had to get a new DVD player.
Old 04-02-21, 05:54 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Hi would I get the lifetime and have to take the logo out? how would that work?

LIFETIME
$59.95

Before $299

No Freemake logo
4X Conversion Speed
FULL HD support
Easy editor
Youtube to MP3 conversion
TV & DVD presets
Subtitles Editor
DVD Burner

https://www.freemake.com/packs/remove_branding/

Old 04-02-21, 10:33 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I still use an older free version of Freemake (version 4.1.10.32) that doesn't seem to have the watermark issue. I just toggle off my wifi before opening the program and using it because I'm worried if I have a working internet connection while using Freemake, that it will force me to upgrade, etc.

It's been a few years (I think) so I'm actually not sure whether I downloaded this version of Freemake from Freemake itself or from a 3rd party website that has older software versions that you can download. (FWIW, if a person does go the route of downloading older software versions from a 3rd party website, I think you have to be careful you're not being tricked into downloading viruses or whatever.)

Anyways, not sure if anyone else uses my weird technique of using the old software and just toggling off wifi before opening the program, but it seems to work for me IIRC. I don't use it often but I'm fairly certain I used it to burn a dvd of Rebecca Small's Step Mechanic that I downloaded from youtube since that's the one Rebecca Small step workout I have not been able to find anywhere to purchase.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-21, 09:43 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
Hi would I get the lifetime and have to take the logo out? how would that work?

LIFETIME
$59.95

Before $299

No Freemake logo
4X Conversion Speed
FULL HD support
Easy editor
Youtube to MP3 conversion
TV & DVD presets
Subtitles Editor
DVD Burner

That seems high. It has been a while since I got it so maybe the price has increased?

It always ask me to upgrade. I don't. I just get the cheapest option for the video converter. I'm not sure what other capabilities the downloader converter has compared to video converter. I can download youtube videos via freemake video converter. Not vimeo though.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-21, 12:38 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
That seems high. It has been a while since I got it so maybe the price has increased?

It always ask me to upgrade. I don't. I just get the cheapest option for the video converter. I'm not sure what other capabilities the downloader converter has compared to video converter. I can download youtube videos via freemake video converter. Not vimeo though.
Hi ok. Thank you

Tags
copy to dvd, download to dvd, freemake, hdmi, tech