Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-02-21, 07:40 PM  
Leonana

I'm hoping for dvd's also. This is a 12 week system, so longer than her usual. I think the longest previously was WS3 at 8 weeks. I wonder how many dvds that would be.
Old 01-02-21, 07:59 PM  
pharma_gal

Omg I love Jessica but give us the details already. Don’t understand the secrecy at this point it’s ridiculous.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 08:20 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

I checked Facebook; I'm in 2 Jessica-related groups. There is a post about Lift & Shift, with 20+ comments. Less info than here. Mostly folks are saying they are hoping for DVDs; that's the extent of the comments.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 08:30 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Omg I love Jessica but give us the details already. Don’t understand the secrecy at this point it’s ridiculous.
I agree! If it is online only and she is producing it, I would think she could share more info. Maybe being quiet is a sign that these might be a DVD set. (I hope)

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 08:42 PM  
bjones

I love the detective work! Makes it kind of fun. I'm seeing those horrible gliding discs (super doms, no thanks), a shoulder elevated hip thrust (super advanced and hard BTW), very heavy weights, tubing with handles (don't think its a jump rope), weight lifting gloves, and very very toned looking arms on Jessica. She's never really had that "ripped" look but now she does. Should be interesting. Thanks to all the sleuths out there looking out for us with secret info.
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 11:03 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I noticed how great Jessica looked in her newest Gentle Yoga Plus Pilates, as well as her Simply Stretch DVDs. Her arms look fantastic and you'd never know she'd had just had a baby over a year ago. I am always excited for something new from her, as she always has a way of making things fresh and new for us! I think she just gets better with age.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 10:59 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I noticed how great Jessica looked in her newest Gentle Yoga Plus Pilates, as well as her Simply Stretch DVDs. Her arms look fantastic and you'd never know she'd had just had a baby over a year ago. I am always excited for something new from her, as she always has a way of making things fresh and new for us! I think she just gets better with age.
Agreed. She looks amazing and I’m actually hoping this program is a little more challenging. Not puke in a bucket but with heavier weights. I can’t wait.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 11:12 AM  
Sollamyn

Smile

Jessica usually shows or explains modifications on just about every workout she has done (mostly talking about her recent sets, not Youtube or earlier DVDs). The new Lift and Shift workouts are looking like they will be more advanced than her previous sets, though, so I am really hoping that, as in the past, she will offer modifications in any workouts using the disks, heavy weights, and any high impact moves--although I'm pretty sure that tubing is pictured, not a jump rope.

Donna
Old 01-03-21, 11:37 AM  
fitnessjunkie

I hope this means she will continue to make DVDs as well. 😁
fitnessjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-21, 12:15 AM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I noticed too, she looks great.

I’ve been getting more interested in heavier weights lately, so I’m looking forward to this. Although my heavy is 10 pounds, lol. I have a ways to go!

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases