Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-15, 05:15 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeaSue View Post
I understand Jessica's motivation for selling exclusively through Amazon. But I'm not sure she realizes that a lot of her international fans who want to purchase her workouts, like me, really have no way to do so now. Amazon.com will ship certain products to Canada but not Jessica's workouts. I'm not sure why she'll allow Amazon.uk to sell her workouts but not Amazon.ca. I know that most of you will say that I can purchase her downloads but I happen to be one of the many people who have issues will Purple Player. Not to mention the fact that I happen to prefer DVDs. I felt this way after her last release, as well. I really like Jessica and her workouts but, speaking as an international fan and customer, she's really alienating me.

ETA: I was going to ask a question about Purple Player but I don't want to highjack the thread so I'm going to start another thread about that
Email Jessica directly and ask her if she'll ship to Canada. She's very accommodating to her fans.
Old 08-24-15, 05:18 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Email Jessica directly and ask her if she'll ship to Canada. She's very accommodating to her fans.
That's a good idea, Dana. I'll try that. Thanks!
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-15, 05:21 PM  
Sophb21

Quote:
I understand Jessica's motivation for selling exclusively through Amazon. But I'm not sure she realizes that a lot of her international fans who want to purchase her workouts, like me, really have no way to do so now. Amazon.com will ship certain products to Canada but not Jessica's workouts. I'm not sure why she'll allow Amazon.uk to sell her workouts but not Amazon.ca. I know that most of you will say that I can purchase her downloads but I happen to be one of the many people who have issues will Purple Player. Not to mention the fact that I happen to prefer DVDs. I felt this way after her last release, as well. I really like Jessica and her workouts but, speaking as an international fan and customer, she's really alienating me.

ETA: I was going to ask a question about Purple Player but I don't want to highjack the thread so I'm going to start another thread about that

I totally agree about the international customers. BUT this new DVD does seem to ship international straight from Amazon! I know I can buy her DVDs from UK Amazon but some of the sales that she has don't get passed on and it actually ends up costing me quite a bit more to buy from UK. I was extremely lucky enough to buy the 21 Day DVD from a VFer at VF Roost so hopefully I'll be able to buy the 5 mile DVD that way as well.
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-15, 05:22 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:

If you go to http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/shop/ there's a link for amazon.co.uk, for European buyers to purchase dvds .

HTH!
Old 08-24-15, 05:23 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
If you go to http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/shop/ there's a link for amazon.co.uk, for European buyers to purchase dvds .

HTH!
Sue is in Canada.
Old 08-24-15, 05:34 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophb21 View Post
I totally agree about the international customers. BUT this new DVD does seem to ship international straight from Amazon! I know I can buy her DVDs from UK Amazon but some of the sales that she has don't get passed on and it actually ends up costing me quite a bit more to buy from UK. I was extremely lucky enough to buy the 21 Day DVD from a VFer at VF Roost so hopefully I'll be able to buy the 5 mile DVD that way as well.
You are right! I just tried adding it to my cart. I am going to eat my earlier words. I owe Jessica an apology She obviously listened to her fans and now I love her even more. Thank you, Jessica
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-15, 06:01 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Sue is in Canada.
Oh, phooey.

You'd think there would be some kind of solution.

Is Jessica aware of the difficulty?
Old 08-24-15, 06:02 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
Oh, phooey.

You'd think there would be some kind of solution.

Is Jessica aware of the difficulty?
Anna, read the post above.
Old 08-24-15, 06:09 PM  
horsemom2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HOf73FLSYw
a glimpse at some of the new workouts
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-15, 06:11 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HOf73FLSYw
a glimpse at some of the new workouts
Yup, already posted earlier in this thread.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith workouts