Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-21, 07:26 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Jessica Smith Jog & Jive and Cathe’s Fit Tower Lower Body workout.

JBliff - We’re supposed to get to 80 on Tuesday. I hope we do but I will believe it when I see it. Usually with the lakes here, we don’t get that warm here. They also said if we get there it will only be for a day. LOL

Gibbee - I will get the set too I’m sure. Lately my lower body workouts seem so hard. KCM’s limitation workouts sound good when you need them. Yes, my streaming works a lot better now but I just hate dragging my laptop down the basement and hooking it to my tv, then trying to find the workout to do. It takes so much more time than just popping in a dvd. . I hope your head ache goes away soon. It probably is tension.

Vannie - ((Hugs))

Karen - That is so sad about your patient. I hope she does okay. A lot of the people up north say they are not getting the vaccine (that live up there).....I think because there are not as many people up there as down here, they don’t think they need it.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote