Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-09-21, 06:08 AM  
donnamp

Do Yoga With Me - Generous Offer

Hi,

Do Yoga With Me - has a generous offer of 2 months free!

https://www.doyogawithme.com/

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-21, 06:42 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

I absolutely love Do Yoga With Me !! I really love the variety of "challenges" and "programs" that you can progress thru. Basically, "rotations" as we know the concept. I know yoga isn't about doing a pose "better", but getting better at poses is fun! I have gotten so much stronger and more flexible by following their challenges and programs.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-21, 02:02 AM  
JENILU

Oh this is wonderful!! i've done a lot of their free offerings, I adore Mellissa Krieger, And a lay I think named Satiya? By now there are probably a lot of newer ones. Thankyou so much for the info!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-21, 05:34 AM  
donnamp

FirmDancer - which programs have you followed? I have been in a major yoga slump as of late - so I'm hoping this will refresh the practice for me!

Donna
Old 04-10-21, 06:54 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
FirmDancer - which programs have you followed? I have been in a major yoga slump as of late - so I'm hoping this will refresh the practice for me!

Donna
I considered myself a true Beginner, though I've been doing yoga fairly regularly for several years. But following the programs or challenges made it easy to just click & play.
  • I started with Basics & Beyond with Melissa Krieger. Then sort of chronologically:
  • 14-Day Beginner Slow Flow with Guy Friswell
  • Grounding & Strength (released on NY 2021)
  • Years ago, I had done the Transform Your Life 30-Day Challenge - Beginner, so I re-started that
  • Then under "programs", I did Guy Friswell's Yoga for Lifelong Wellness

So, about February, I was ready to take on more challenging classes! I'm kind of mixing Beginner II challenges with Intermediate I, so I'm cycling through these:
  • Total Body Flexibility & Health for Men
  • Fundamentals of Practice with Rachel Scott - she is sooooo good! gives great alignment cues
  • Improve Your Flexibility for Busy People - These are short, 15-30 minutes classes. Some of these are challenging for me, but they are all so much fun! I like to do an easier class to "warm-up" & then one of these
  • & I've sort delved into Transform Your Life 30-Day Challenge - Intermediate, but those are pretty hard for me.

So many great classes; so many good "rotations"; so little time ... My favorite teachers are Melissa Krieger, Guy Friswell, Rachel Scott, and Fiji McAlpine.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
Old 04-11-21, 09:24 AM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Hi,

Do Yoga With Me - has a generous offer of 2 months free!

https://www.doyogawithme.com/

Donna
Hi Donna—-do you need to give your credit card info for the 2 months free offer?

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-21, 10:43 AM  
donnamp

Thanks, FirmDancer!!

Tracy - I'm not sure, I haven't subscribed yet as I'm in the middle of another rotation I want to finish. I hope the offer is available for a few more weeks! Their monthly fee is not unreasonable though and you can purchase programs, so those are good perks!

Donna
Old 04-11-21, 06:29 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:

Tracy - I'm not sure, I haven't subscribed yet as I'm in the middle of another rotation I want to finish. I hope the offer is available for a few more weeks!
They've had the offer since the start of the pandemic, so I don't think it's going away soon. And David is amazing, he'd probably honor the offer anyhow.

But do keep in mind that much of their site is free anyway!

TracyQ - I don't know if you have to use your credit card for the free 2 months - sorry!

Current Rotations:
Old 04-13-21, 04:58 PM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmDancer View Post
They've had the offer since the start of the pandemic, so I don't think it's going away soon. And David is amazing, he'd probably honor the offer anyhow.

But do keep in mind that much of their site is free anyway!

TracyQ - I don't know if you have to use your credit card for the free 2 months - sorry!
Thank you Donna and FirmDancer for the replies. I’ve been doing YouTube Yoga lately (mostly Travis and Lauren)...I may try Do Yoga with Me when I grow tired of YouTube.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-21, 10:40 AM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting this. These look really good!
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doyogawithme