Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-31-21, 01:07 PM  
Tinks

Evening Yoga Movement 30 Day Challenge

I received an email reminder that Yoga with Kassandra's free evening challenge starts tomorrow. I though I would post it here in case anyone else is interested in it.

She's going to have a new 15 minute class every day for 30 days. I'm so excited for this as I have trouble winding down at night.

It's on YouTube, and if you hate ads you could install uBlock origin or adblock to get rid of them. If I remember correctly she doesn't have ads that interrupt the video. I think she has one that pops up on the bottom, and maybe 1 in the beginning(can't remember because I have an ad blocker installed).

Anyway, here's the link: https://www.yogawithkassandra.com/ev...yoga-movement/
Tinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-21, 01:36 PM  
bubbles76

Thanks so much! Tiny Bubbles has had problems falling asleep at night, and I love Kassandra's practices. I have been slacking in yoga lately, so this will help us both.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-21, 07:06 PM  
Floren

Thanks for posting!
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 09:39 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

When I signed up, I saw you could get an email with both last year's 10 Min Morning challenge as well as the new 15 Min Bedtime challenge. I haven't done the Morning one, so I signed up to do both.

Thanks for letting me know about the ads. As long as they are at the beginning, I'm fine with that! I realize the Youtube creator gets money for each ad (as long as the ads play for 30 seconds); I'm happy to support Kassandra by letting the ads play as I get myself set-up & organized for the yoga.

Also, be sure to "Like" the video! It counts for points to the creator too!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 09:45 AM  
Vantreesta

I loved the morning challenge last year and am doing both this year. I was hoping for an evening one ever since doing the morning one!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote