Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-28-16, 02:59 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Usia~I'm sure she will (I hope at least) but I think we just have to email her directly about the issues we are having. That way she will see it isn't just my disc.
My DVD is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I most definitely will let Jessica know directly if I'm having problems with it. I hope not, but if I do, I know she'll make it right. Nonetheless, I won't immediately jump to purchase the 3rd DVD which is yet to be released. For once, I'll exercise some patience and will wait a while.
Old 11-30-16, 08:14 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I got my DVD last night and did 3 Mile Flat Abs Walk this morning to see if it plays OK, and it doesn't. Mile 1 & Mile 3 played fine, but Mile 2 is one big freezapalooza. I just sent email to Jessica and I'm sure she'll make it right for those of us with defective DVDs.
Old 11-30-16, 08:51 AM  
amatoo

Mine did the same. I just sent her an email.
Cindy
Old 11-30-16, 09:51 AM  
donnamp

This s*cks both for Jessica and us! I haven't ordered the new DVDs yet and I'm going to hold off until the problems are resolved.

I know Jessica will do the right thing, but what a hassle!!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-16, 09:57 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
This s*cks both for Jessica and us! I haven't ordered the new DVDs yet and I'm going to hold off until the problems are resolved.

I know Jessica will do the right thing, but what a hassle!!

Donna
I just received a reply from Jessica and she couldn't be more accommodating. She will replace defective DVD with no need for me to return the old one. Really, the hassle seems to be more for Jessica than me in this case. She's very responsive to her customers needs and I feel bad that she has to deal with this headache of replacing defective dvds. I have lots of her other DVDs to keep me going while the replacements are pending.
Old 11-30-16, 10:00 AM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

Mine isn't working, either . She is going to send replacements when they get them in a few weeks. I really feel bad for her, because I remember a while back she wasn't going to make any more dvds.....and then everyone wanted them (me included lol) and so she started making them again. And then this happens I remember when Cathe had this problem.....but I can't remember which series it was. I am sure Jessica will make it right.

Linda
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-16, 08:32 AM  
Rhonda

Not sure if everyone received the newsletter explaining what happened, they went to a new DVD format which is causing the problems so now they are remaking them in the traditional format.

Here it is from her newsletter:
TO ALL OF OUR VALUED DVD CUSTOMERS,

A QUICK UPDATE ON OUR NEW

"WALK ON: METABOLISM BOOSTER"
&
"WALK ON: WALK OFF BELLY FAT" DVDs

To all of our valued customers who have already purchased these titles, thank you so much! Please note we've found that the new DVD format we used for these two titles has been causing playback problems in some DVD players. If you are experiencing any playback issues at all with your DVDs we are happy to help. Please reply to this email (please be sure to include your Amazon Order ID number and mailing address for fastest service) so that we can assist you right away with a replacement or refund.

We are currently remastering these two DVDs to our traditional format and will be re-releasing them in a few short weeks. We would love to assist everyone who may have purchased these titles and is experiencing playback problems. We are so sorry for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your patience and understanding with us as we work to correct these issues as quickly as possible.

We are grateful your business and look forward to walking with you again soon <3

OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE

We guarantee our products and always want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases from us. If you are experiencing any product issues and/or need any assistance with an order, please feel free to contact us directly anytime - we are always happy to help! You can email us at contact@jessicasmithtv.com (or simply reply to this message) for assistance with your order.

We could not do what we love and continue to produce new programs and content without your support and we truly appreciate your business. Thank you for being a part of our community :-)

*Please note if you do not receive a reply from us within 2 business days, please try contacting us again (reply to this email) as we have found some email servers such as yahoo, hotmail and aol can sometimes block the receipt and delivery of our emails. We want to make sure you receive the best possible customer support experience and are always happy to help. We appreciate your patience with our reply times during this busy time of year -- Peanut and I always aim to respond within a few business hours whenever possible.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-16, 08:35 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I got my DVD last night and did 3 Mile Flat Abs Walk this morning to see if it plays OK, and it doesn't. Mile 1 & Mile 3 played fine, but Mile 2 is one big freezapalooza. I just sent email to Jessica and I'm sure she'll make it right for those of us with defective DVDs.
Mine doesn't freeze, but the sound cuts out and it kind of "skips" but it wasn't all that annoying for me -- I think I will just live with it. That's the only workout I've done on that disc so far -- are there any other areas that freeze?

Does her latest 10 minute walks dvd have any issues? It's hard for me to keep all of her stuff straight.
bee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-16, 08:55 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Does her latest 10 minute walks dvd have any issues? It's hard for me to keep all of her stuff straight.
My 10 Minute Walks DVD plays fine. No freezing, no audio fade-outs.

I only did the 3 Mile Walk on Belly Fat DVD to check it out because of reported problems with this section and I haven't done the 2 Miles yet, so I don't know if there are any problems with this section. I am not very picky and thought that if the 3 Mile Walk freezes only slightly maybe I could live with it, but while Mile 1 & 3 played OK, Mile 2 of the same Walk froze constantly.

In my opinion, the sound and picture quality in the 10 Minute Walk and Belly Fat Walk DVDs are not up to Jessica's usual high DVD standards, but that, I can live with. Freezing not so much.

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith workouts