Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-24-10, 08:03 AM  
naturallove

Bollywood party with Hemalayaa

This actually looks a lot better than her others, not the least reason is because she's cueing live.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 08:12 AM  
sherry7899

Thanks for posting. I hadn't watched the clip for this one. I'm glad she is cueing live. What the heck are those things in the background on the set?

Sherry
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 08:17 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Thanks for posting. I hadn't watched the clip for this one. I'm glad she is cueing live. What the heck are those things in the background on the set?

Sherry
They look like giant speakers. I wish she had people working out with her. How is it a "party" if she's by herself?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 08:19 AM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
They look like giant speakers. I wish she had people working out with her. How is it a "party" if she's by herself?
I party by myself all of the time! I feel you on that one--it's more fun if other people are invited! LOL
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 08:20 AM  
sherry7899

I thought they were speakers, but I wasn't sure. I liked her other sets better, and do miss the other dancers. To be honest, I didn't end up keeping any of her dance workouts, so I don't know why I keep looking at the clips

Sherry
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 08:37 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

It's funny, I looked at the clip yesterday and immediately thought this is definitely one workout of her bollywood style that I *won't* be getting! LOL I like the other ones much better!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 09:41 AM  
PeakFitness

I'm disappointed in the set. But I'm going to end up caving because I can't resist Booty Magic!!!!
Old 11-24-10, 11:04 AM  
ssgilby

Reviews, please when they are available! I love Hem, but her cueing (or lack thereof) drives me nuts. This set is somewhat ugly, IMO, but I like that she's cueing live. I'd rather be able to follow her and put up with a not-so-desirable background than see a gorgeous setting but not be able to do the w/o without wanting to smack Hem! LOL!

Tags
upcoming releases