That's all.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-23, 11:01 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Nevermind.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-23, 12:22 PM  
Leonana

Watching the Condition intro, there were a couple of moves I didn't care for, such as having the dumbbell between your feet on the leg move, and using gliders. I'm sure I will be modifying some. However, I liked the looks of the strength moves.

I have to admit, I like traditional strength moves the best. I get my cardio at work as I walk a lot. I know it's important to do all that small muscle stuff, but I don't like it, lol. I also dislike mobility workouts, and don't feel they help me. I'll probably be skipping some of the workouts.

Lately, I've been into Workout with Roxanne for strength. Although, I wish she'd do more dumbbell workouts, as I don't want to do kettlebells all the time.
Old 10-01-23, 01:33 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I also like more traditional strength moves as well.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-23, 01:40 PM  
carolyn jane

Could someone post a link?

I can't find it.
carolyn jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-23, 03:35 PM  
donnamp

Carolyn - I think you may have to be an All Access Pass member to see the intro. It comes up first in the "library" since it is the newest video.

I'm on the fence - I'll probably need to see all the workouts before I decide.

I did like the Total Body workouts in Build, but once we started breaking down into body parts I didn't enjoy it as much. I can deal with "lower and upper" but not when we get beyond that. Still, i'm willing to give Build another chance and see what "Condition" is all about.

But lately I am enjoying more straightforward traditional strength that you go at your own pace with.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-23, 04:35 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Echoing the somewhat odd moves here. I may not renew the AAP when it rolls around for me next year. Just not enough of what I use Jessica for I guess. If I had known she was going to put out the Pilates/yoga fusion DVD I would have just gotten that, you know? I basically just want walks and fusion on the beach from her.

I did read (or did I imagine that I read?) that she now has monthly options? Was that in the newsletter maybe? Ugh, my mind is a sieve...
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-23, 05:07 PM  
MoFirmer

I love the looks of this! The dumbbell in the feet is a move in one of the Pink FIRMs. I like the looks of all of what I've seen so far.
Old 10-01-23, 06:04 PM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
Echoing the somewhat odd moves here. I may not renew the AAP when it rolls around for me next year. Just not enough of what I use Jessica for I guess. If I had known she was going to put out the Pilates/yoga fusion DVD I would have just gotten that, you know? I basically just want walks and fusion on the beach from her.

I did read (or did I imagine that I read?) that she now has monthly options? Was that in the newsletter maybe? Ugh, my mind is a sieve...
I'm not really sure what I'm going to do when my subscription ends. Generally I use the same workouts you do - the walks and fusions!!

She does have a monthly option now - I think it is on the expensive side - I'm thinking $25 - $30 /month - but that may work out cheaper for me - since I own pretty much everything she put out on DVD and if I want to try some of the new fusion workouts, etc. I can just pop in for a month or two here and there.

I'll have to see where i am when the time comes.

Totally random here - I sub'd to Body Groove for a year in January for $45 - I haven't used it much at all - but I randomly did one of the workouts tonight and I enjoyed it! So you never know......

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-23, 06:06 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
I love the looks of this! The dumbbell in the feet is a move in one of the Pink FIRMs. I like the looks of all of what I've seen so far.
I liked the looks of most of it. But if I tried to do the dumbbell with the feet move, I’d probably drop it on my rear end lol.

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming