Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-19-18, 12:25 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I received my replacement several days ago and did the workout yesterday. I really, really enjoyed and the time flew by. It did help to have the missing section inserted to give continuity. I had pretty much forgotten what it was like to be so caught up in music and choreography that it didn't seem like a "workout" at all to me. I truly hope Steven makes more step workouts, at least something available via download if physical DVDs are becoming cost prohibitive. His cuing is very good, once I got used to his terminology (each instructor seems to call step turns something different, i.e. horseshoe, but his description is very specific which is of benefit to non-seasoned steppers I would think).

Hilary, I would send a message to Steven asking about the downloaded version. I think most of the discussion here was about the DVD format.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-18, 05:54 PM  
Hilary

I messaged Steven on Facebook. Not only did he answer immediately, but he told me that the downloaded version should already be correct AND he offered to send me a DVD AND remembered that I had ordered the download for a friend as well, so he's sending me TWO DVDs! What an awesome guy! I really hope he makes more step workouts ... he's a great instructor and I agree that this workout is lots of fun with great cuing and a "happy" vibe.
Hilary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-18, 09:58 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I had emailed him back when I first heard he was sending out replacement disks to ask if there was a way I could send him a little extra money in support via paypal or similar. He replied very nicely and would not accept any money but in that email he mentioned at the end, "I’m hoping to film again in the spring! ".
adawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-18, 12:39 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Wow, Hilary, that is great. Love to hear good customer service stories!

adawn, even better news that Steven is looking at filming again in the spring! I look forward to more from him! He has that "newbie" enthusiasm that I think leaves an instructor after awhile, albeit unintentionally. There seems to be a tendency in some cases to "phone it in" as time goes on. I'm happy to see Steven's fresh energy.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
step aerobics, steven sansoucie