Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-22-13, 10:16 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Yes! I started out with 2 lb & recently got a 1 lb set. Definitely some moves you can use a 2 lb. tonight for instance I did barre. There are a couple moves where you do lunges, using a resistance band, the whole time your other arm is sticking straight out - no way I could last doing that even with a 2 lber... Definitely went down to the 1's on that move....

Hth
Thanks -- Sue, I was going to ask you just this question! I do have one pound weighted gloves, but I think I may look for the dumb bells. This set looks great, Sue -- thanks so much for continuing to encourage all of us!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-13, 10:19 PM  
smilesolovely

These are not for me. Guess I should be thankful for the whole FitnessFly fiasco. Saved me money! I'm not a barre/ballet type of gal. I like more athletic type workouts. Plus all the instructors sound alike. Similar to The Firm "stepford wives" vibe that is sooo annoying! Love that Mary puts good thorough clips up for her customers!!!
Old 01-22-13, 10:21 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Thanks -- Sue, I was going to ask you just this question! I do have one pound weighted gloves, but I think I may look for the dumb bells. This set looks great, Sue -- thanks so much for continuing to encourage all of us!
Always glad to enable!!! I got my weights at wal mart for $1each!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-13, 10:30 PM  
Linda KH
VF Supporter

I ran out to Dick's this weekend to get 1-pound weights, too. My husband was definitely curious why I wanted such light weights!

Thanks to Leanne talking about combining these with the new Toniques, I placed an order for them (Tonique) last night.
Old 01-22-13, 10:45 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Not weird

Not at all for me
Exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks! I hate doing a workout and getting so hungry a few hours afterwards that I can eat a horse.

Another question...can we get an update on your results? lol Sorry...but inquiring minds want to know.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-13, 10:50 PM  
kitty12

I love the clips!!
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-13, 06:27 AM  
fit44

I was ready to pre-order these from Mary, but decided to think about these a bit longer. I wanted to add a different training style to my workouts and found Buti fitness. I think they will keep me happy for a while.
fit44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-13, 07:51 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
Exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks! I hate doing a workout and getting so hungry a few hours afterwards that I can eat a horse.

Another question...can we get an update on your results? lol Sorry...but inquiring minds want to know.
No problem . My arms are definitely getting more defined - especially my shoulders & triceps. Inner thighs have a nice shape & are leaning out, and showing definition (not just skinny). Still working on my abs - my pants definitely fit better so I'm very pleased about that. And my butt :P still pleased with those results. Definitely more lifted.

Last night was barre again & it's still tough! I can't wait to not have to modify!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-13, 08:32 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

If anyone received these, could you please post about the condition? I've heard there are loose DVDs and I'm just wondering if it is going to be huge issue. TIA

Also, does anyone happen to know how long DVD #5 is? Thank you all!
Old 01-23-13, 08:39 AM  
upperwside

I just ordered... why i do not know as i am loving heavy lifting... but i think they look great for an endurance/cardio break here and there... that is my excuse! They look like fun workouts... gotta cross train!!

Question... are they mostly cardio based..
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
darby brender, dream body, dream body fusion, scratched dvds