Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-21-22, 08:38 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see descriptions and pics!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-22, 12:16 PM  
suzanne63

Hi I am very happy and excited about these too. I can't wait to hear more about them and see pictures
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-22, 04:05 PM  
star117

I really hope she doesn't use paid actors again. I know sts is great but I couldn't get past them being so fake and distracting so I didn't finish and got rid of the dvds.
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-22, 04:13 AM  
Elsie

So very excited to read this news after not checking for some time! I agree with prettyinpink that this set has the potential to be her most popular. I think especially if she lays it out and markets it towards the over-45 committed lifter consumers.
I've noticed from Youtube clips that Cathe is looking strong and muscular lately in her Cathe Lives. Especially her shoulders. ... looking incredible!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-22, 09:09 AM  
ChelePA

In Cathe live today, she announced that she will start filming on Saturday.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-22, 10:08 AM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by star117 View Post
I really hope she doesn't use paid actors again. I know sts is great but I couldn't get past them being so fake and distracting so I didn't finish and got rid of the dvds.
I really liked Deazie Gibson in the STS program. Although Cathe selected her through a casting company, Deazie is a fitness instructor and personal trainer. She has a strong career in the fitness industry. I wouldn't mind seeing her in this new series.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-22, 10:29 AM  
bubbles76

Another one on Team Deazie! Loved her. I even liked the guys who pretended to struggle with the baby weights.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-22, 01:46 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by star117 View Post
I agree with this somewhat. I did like Al and didn't mind Denise. Nix on the others--Greg, Rob and Deazie looked artificial to me. Can't get the picture out of my mind of Greg pretending to struggle with bicep curls using his puny weights next to his gigantic biceps, all the while Deazie is grinning maniacally and Denise is expressionless as she lifts the same amount of weight as Mugging Greg.

The original STS had so many disks that I'm sure it was tough to do them all with the current "regular" cast. This series won't be so massive so maybe she can make it work with them and perhaps some folks from the Lives. Guess we will all find out soon enough!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-22, 02:35 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I agree with this somewhat. I did like Al and didn't mind Denise. Nix on the others--Greg, Rob and Deazie looked artificial to me. Can't get the picture out of my mind of Greg pretending to struggle with bicep curls using his puny weights next to his gigantic biceps, all the while Deazie is grinning maniacally and Denise is expressionless as she lifts the same amount of weight as Mugging Greg.
This is the best, even though I do adore Deazie haha! Love Al too. He's just enough east coast tough guy / cute teddy bear that I love.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-22, 04:10 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
another one on team deazie! Loved her. I even liked the guys who pretended to struggle with the baby weights.
lol
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar